myViewBoard.com Quick Start Guide
To get the most out of myViewBoard, users need to create a free myViewBoard account at http://www.myviewboard.com.
Users can sign up with their Google, Microsoft, or Apple account, or a regular email address.
myViewBoard account benefits:
- Sign in from anywhere
- Use FollowMe to access your files and settings across devices and sessions
- Access to files stored in linked cloud storage services
- Host Classroom sessions1
- Access to more Whiteboard features.
1 For myViewBoard Entity account types.
Sign up for a myViewBoard account
Sign in to myViewBoard
Signing in to an existing myViewBoard account:
- You can sign in to your existing account using the details you registered with - for example if your registered with your school's Microsoft credentials, this will be your myViewBoard login details.
- Select one of the following:
- Sign in with Google
- Sign in with Microsoft
- Sign in with Apple
- Sign in with an email address
If you are having difficulties accessing your account, you may try Forgot password?, or alternatively try our online support.
Bind a Cloud Storage Account
Your myViewBoard account can be connected to cloud storage accounts such as Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, Microsoft OneDrive and OneDrive for Business.
Link a cloud storage account to easily access your files. This is useful if you often log in to myViewBoard apps like Whiteboard or Classroom from different devices - you can save files to the cloud so they are always accessible, and not have to worry about transporting files via email or USB storage.
- Sign in to http://www.myViewBoard.com.
- Click your avatar, and select FollowMe from the drop-down.
- Click Cloud Integration on the side panel.
- On the Cloud Integration screen, select the cloud storage account you want to bind.
- Sign in to your account and allow myViewBoard to access your account.
After binding, a new folder named myViewBoard is created in the root directory of your cloud storage account. This is where session QR shares and backgrounds are stored, among other files.
Get started with myViewBoard Apps
The standard account is free and includes Whiteboard, myViewBoard Originals, and more. However, some features such as user and device management tools (Entity Management and Manager) are only available for myViewBoard Entity. To review all the differences between the available myViewBoard tiers, see the Pricing.
myViewBoard is an evolving ecosystem of collaborative web-based tools. Some applications are also available as Windows, Android, or iOS - specific programs, available from the Downloads area. Once signed in, the following are applications accessible from the myViewBoard homepage:
Options available in the Quick Links section may vary depending on the type of user account logged in.
Requires the myViewBoard Sens sensor hardware to function.2
.flipchart (Used by Promethean ActivInspire), .notebook (Used by SMART Notebook), .enb (Used by ViewBoard 2.1 and EasiNote3)
1 Available for users with Premium & Entity subscriptions.
2 Available for Entity subscription only. Get in touch to sign up your school.
To install Windows or Android versions of programs:
- Sign in to http://www.myviewboard.com.
- At the top of the page, click the
Download myViewBoard applicationsicon containing download links to several myViewBoard applications.
- Select and download the correct program for your platform.
- Run the installer, and wait for the installation to finish.