Android için myViewBoard Sürüm Geçmişi
(Android için myViewBoard Sürüm Geçmişi sayfasından yönlendirildi)Gezinti kısmına atla Arama kısmına atla
- - Take snapshot for Video objects.
- - Adorning menu now supports saving video, audio, and GIF files to the local or cloud drive.
- - Added support for Hindi, Kannada, Tamil, and Vietnamese languages.
- - Hyperlink feature added to Adorning menu.
- - Position of Shortcuts and Date/Time in Presentation mode has been moved aside for better presentation.
- - Removed file size limitation when importing PDF files.
- - Images can be saved to USB drive.
- - Support for Host Management feature for all available functions.
- - Support for Throw to Present feature for image files.
- - Performing a Throw and Present action on an image file no longer triggers presentation mode.
- - Support for the Group feature on duplicated AI Pen objects.
- - Inserted PDFs are automatically locked after import.
- - PDF files sent via Throw and Present will appear in present mode directly.
- - Multiple pages can now be exported as png/jpg.
- - In PopQuiz, users are able to propose a question and allow secondary users to send answers to myViewBoard for Android from their mobile phone app or web page.
- - Removed "Tool" subsection from the help page.
- - Cast menu is no longer shown after login.
- - Fixed the ungrouping behavior when function is used multiple times on the same object(s).
- - GIF images are no longer static when downloaded.
- - Added Layering function to Lasso menu. Users can change the layer position of objects on canvas.
- - Added Recall function. Users can unsend/recall files thrown to myViewBoard and file will no longer be available for download on myViewBoard.
- - YouTube is now only available on the webview version.
- - myViewBoard default display setting at startup is now a white background
- - Added monthly "What's New" YouTube video on the "What's New" dialog
- - Adorner icons in Lasso menu have been reordered to conserve space
- - Added support for "Box" cloud drive. After binding the Box cloud drive service in myviewboard.com, sign in and open the Magic box to view all user files saved on the the Box cloud drive service. Also, you can now save files into the connected Box cloud drive account.
- - Added "Launch on Android start up" in the Settings menu.
- - Added "Mode after start" options in the Settings menu (Preparation and Presentation).
- - Users are required to sign before using YouTube search, image search and Immersive Reader.
- - The Education theme has been updated. Default background color is now white, while the default pen and text color has been updated to black.
- - Added title to Youtube widgets.
- - Automatically save Youtube widgets when saving/opening the .iwb file.
- - Companion app can open the Host-URL menu and use the QR code sharing feature
- - Added Search images feature in Magic Box
- - Adjust the transparency of lines, arrows, strokes or shapes using the side tool bar
- - Improved activation flow: users can start using the application without activation
- - Change the default background style settings for the Education Theme
- - Hide touch keyboard when the search button is clicked
- - Insert a YouTube video onto a canvas from the embedded browser
- - Added more tutorial YouTube videos in the Help Menu
- - Save and restore the current search results of a YouTube video search
- - Added YouTube Video Widgets, which has the following features:
- Search YouTube video
- List results
- Single click video to play video
- Double click text to add a new widget on the canvas
- - Support for Follow Me AI Font and Pen settings
- - Remove Unsplashed images as background image source from the screen saver
- - Added default application text font name and font size in the Settings menu
- - Improved the performance of inking
- - Added support for casting in on Android 7 and later
- - Horizontally flip the front facing camera preview image in order to keep the same orientation with the back facing camera
- - Import .IWB files from cloud drives and Throw sessions
- - Select the Shape pen or Magic Line pen in the pen style menu.
- - Added short URL inside the host information panel.
- - Change the stroke width and color of an AI pen object.
- - Ability to flip all basic annotations.
- - Open, save and modify files on OneDrive.
- - Use a QR code to share canvases saved on Google Drive or OneDrive.
- - Added the Capture and Erase all buttons on the embedded browser.
- - After signing in, the host information panel displays the host's price tier.
- - Import images, videos and audios from your personal One Drive.
- - Erase strokes partially
- - Added support for "myViewBoard Throw" feature
- - Added support for Portuguese language
- - Default value for watermark and grid lines visibility is off
- - UI layout direction changes based on the main toolbar's location
- - New background images for portrait mode