myViewBoard for Windows發行歷史
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 17:29, 31 July 2019 by Jerry.Wu (Created page with "==v188.8.131.52 (2019-07-17) 量產修補程式== ====修改==== : - If the 'unbind' command was applied to the integrated Zoom account during a myViewBoard for Windows session,...")
v184.108.40.206 (2019-07-17) 量產修補程式
- - If the 'unbind' command was applied to the integrated Zoom account during a myViewBoard for Windows session, opening the Zoom meeting feature displays an error message. If the user binds the Zoom account again, myViewBoard can refresh the token without requiring the user to log out.
- - Search feature of the YouTube widget has been fixed
- - Added support for Danish, Finnish, Norwegian and Swedish languages
- - Use of arrow keys to move selected objects
- - Pressing the left or right arrow key no longer flips pages
- - Use two fingers to rotate and scale the clock, ruler, set square and protractor tools
- - Embedded browser is easier to scroll with touch
- - Use the Magic Box tool to import .flipchart files.
- - Use the Fill color tool located in the 2D shape menu for 2D shapes, 3D shapes and AI pen objects.
- - Assign a local default background color in FollowMe AI. After signing in, if no default background image was assigned, the local default background color is applied.
- - When drawing a line with the ruler, the line stops at 0.
- - Drawing behaviors for protractor and compass are now consistent.
- - Measurement for the ruler and compass are now consistent.
- - Objects in imported .notebook or .enb files no longer scale to fit the current canvas size. Original locations and sizes are preserved.
- - Prompt to save the current opened .vboard file when the user double taps on another .vboard file.
- - Easier snap-to-edge behavior
- - Drag and move a group of objects by touch without selecting them first
- - Support for exporting canvases to an .iwb file
- - Improvements to ruler, geodreieck, protractor, compass and clock to be more user friendly
- - Transparency adjustment for strokes, lines, connectors, shapes and 3D shapes via the object menu
- - Host portal URL shown on a dedicated panel instead of pasting onto the canvas
- - Fade out animation cannot be applied to line, arc, and connector
- - After signing in, shows the host's tier information on the host information panel
- - Embedded browser supports loading URLs in a new tab
- - Added fade out animation option on the object menu. In Presentation mode, tap on objects where the effect has been applied to fade these objects out.
- - Combine multiple selected shapes into a single shape via the object menu
- - Divide an ellipse into multiple pie slices via the object menu
- - Added support for Polish and Portuguese language
- - Binding of any cloud service cannot be done within the application.
- - Update of AI Pen and QR Code Sharing permissions according to the up-to-date tiers
- - Text to speech profile can be configured in the settings menu
- - Text to speech option in the text editor works on partially selected sentences or words in a paragraph
- - Media player support for playing in loops
- - Assign default font and font size for the text editor in the settings menu
Warning: Display title "myViewBoard for Windows發行歷史" overrides earlier display title "tc:whiteboard for Windows Release History".