Jump to navigation Jump to search
最新版本 184.108.40.206 (2020-10-12)
- - 調整「檔案匯入」行為，從原本的「等待頁面」改成「插入頁面中」。
- - 雷射筆會出現在主畫面的正中央。
- - 若您使用觸控筆點選畫筆圖標，系統會自動開啟畫筆選單。
- - 為了容納某些語系的長單字，調整隨堂測驗/問答的用戶介面。
- - 就算使用者調整了 USB 相機視窗的大小，影像長寬比也不會因此受到影響。
- - 實時字幕出現位置為應用程式的視窗裡。
- - 當使用者在數位白板裡開啟雲端硬碟，硬碟位置會停在使用者上次使用的地方。
- - 使用者可以藉由隨堂測驗裡的「上一頁」和「下一頁」按鈕，切換瀏覽不同學生的答案。
- - 若要在嵌入式網頁的截圖插入超連結，系統會自動將截圖網頁的網址填入 URL 欄。
版本 220.127.116.11 (2020-09-07)
- - 支援使用 Apple ID 登入。
- - 實時字幕支援繁體中文。
- - 支援 SVG 檔案格式，現在使用者可以匯入 .svg 格式檔案並將 SVG 檔案存為 .vboard 檔案。
- 完全支援 SVG 1.0 檔案。
- 支援 SVG 2.0 檔案，但不支援 css.。
如果 SVG 檔案包含 CSS，圖片可能無法正確顯示或無法顯示。
- - 桌面模式下，使用者無需點選「滑鼠/畫筆切換鍵」也可以存取 Magic Box。
- - 在安裝過程中，使用者若輸入企業電子郵箱，軟體會自動安裝並啟動。
- - 恢復 USB 相機功能。
- 大幅降低使用相機時的 CPU 使用率。
- - 優化隨堂測驗/問答功能的頁面。
- - 新增調整多邊形邊長長度。
- - 提升文字編輯器的列點拖曳鈕的使用體驗。
- - 縮短 AI 筆的反應時間。
版本 18.104.22.168 (2020-08-03)
- - 支援阿拉伯語。
- - Magic Box 的隨堂測驗/問答功能新增「投票」和「隨機抽籤」問答。
- - 實時字幕支援繁體中文。
- - 切換到演講模式後，橡皮擦的垃圾桶圖標會自動隱藏。
- - 大幅提升畫筆筆觸流暢度。
- - 新增螢幕截圖功能的提醒說明。
- - 無需啟動「無限畫布」，使用者也可以藉由滑鼠中間滾輪移動畫布。
- - 無需啟動「無限畫布」，使用者也可以藉由滑鼠中間滾輪放大/縮小。
版本 22.214.171.124 (2020-07-06)
- - 支援日語。
- - 更換主題不會移除先前的背景、更動使用中的畫筆種類或重置文字顏色。
- - 如果使用 AI 筆所畫出的圖案沒有任何閉合區域，物件編輯選單的「顏色填充」按鈕將隱藏。
- - 隨堂測驗功能新增隱藏/展示問題選項。
- - 隨堂測驗功能新增隱藏/展示答案選項。
- - 新增畫筆顏色快速選擇鍵，但是，形狀筆和魔術線筆並不適用。
- - 新增形狀、3D 形狀和線條快速選取功能。
版本 126.96.36.199 (2020-06-01)
- - 移除將「右下角」和「左下角」設為主選單所在位置的選項。
- - Flow direction of menus are no longer modified when placing the main tool bar on the right side of a screen.
- - 將手寫文字轉換成文字時，文字字體和大小會依照當前文字編輯器的設定。
- - 將隨堂測驗/問答的頁面加入門戶網站。
- - 使用者可以選擇隱藏或顯示文件展示機的選單。
- - Added support for the Italian language.
- - Added support for proxy server authentication. When proxy server authentication is required, a pop-up dialog prompts the user to type a valid account name and password to use for the proxy server sign-in.
- - Added "Poll/Quiz" feature to handle formatted questions. Supported question types include "Multiple Choices", "True/False", "Rating" and "Free Response". Hosts can save questions in a .vBoard file. Attendees can answer questions through the Companion app or myViewBoard website. Results can be shown with a bar chart and exported to a .csv file. The feature is available in "Premium" tier and above.
- - Added "Laser Stroke" feature. Host can draw lines using the Companion app to highlight important areas in the canvas. Host can also use the companion app to clean these lines.
- - The default path of all cloud drives when opened has been updated to "root".
- - myViewBoard now keeps the location of the main tool bar after the user switches back to whiteboard mode.
- - Opening a webcam automatically selects 640x480 as the default webcam video resolution.
- - Added option to mute the notification alert sound.
- - Drag any object without selecting the object.
- - Added support for "Starred" folders on Google Drive.
- - Improved connector rendering performance when zooming or moving a canvas.
- - Create a live stream through YouTube Live, Facebook, or WorkPlace from the screen recorder.
- - Lock selected objects, but still be able to move them.
- - Import Google Slides, Docs and Jamboards from Google Drive.
- - Access myViewBoard Original Content background images in the Background management menu.
- - Access myViewBoard Original Content templates in the File management menu.
- - Vietnamese language support.
- - When drawing shapes or lines, font sizes for length and angle measurements have been increased to provide better readability.
- - Added new hotkey "Ctrl + R" to open the screen recorder.
- - When saving a selected multimedia resource locally, myViewBoard automatically saves the file to the “Videos”, “Music” or “Pictures” folder (depending on the file type) using an auto-generated file name.
- - Support for the Kannada and Hindi language, which are parts of Indian languages.
- - Support "Throw to Present" for .pptx, .pdf and image files
- - Sign in is no longer required to use the Immersive Reader.
- - Live Caption is available under all modes (preparation, presentation and desktop modes).
- - If you drag and drop an Original Content background image onto a canvas, myViewBoard Original Content background images are no longer added to the user defined background folder.
- - Enhanced performance of the Page management menu.
- - Added the "eye dropper" function to the color picker.
- - Improved loading time during launch.
- - Added support for the Tamil language, which is one of the Indian languages.
- - Saving a .vboard file no longer clears the undo and redo history.
- - Updated the outline color of selected objects to orange.
- - Aspect ratio of PopQuiz answer images are now preserved and will not be stretched.
- - User is able to set the language of the handwriting recognition in the settings menu.
- - Palm eraser detection has been improved greatly on all ViewSonic interactive flat panels.
- - Added "LiveCaption" feature. After signing in, switch to presentation mode to use the feature. When you speak through a microphone, closed captions appear on the top of the screen. The feature is available only for selected accounts. If you are interested, please contact us at: https://www.viewsonic.com/eu/contact/
- - Added audio recording feature. It records audio from a microphone and the system. The feature is located besides the screen recorder button.
- - Assigned background images are no longer saved into the application default settings.
- - The Pen tool is the default active tool after launch.
- - The UI layout of the resource management menu has been changed to make it cleaner.
- - Direction labels of the KoershoekMeter tool have been updated to English.
- - Added "question canvas" on the Pop Quiz menu. When saving a Pop Quiz session, the question is also saved.
- - Improved palm eraser detection with multi-touch.
- - New hot key "Ctrl + Drag" to replicate an object.
- - Updated German and Spanish translations
Other Versions (2019)
- - Added koershoekmeter to the Magic Box tools.
- - Added new entity feature that allows entity administrators to permit or forbid users from signing in to selected entity instances.
- - Users are required to sign before using YouTube search, image search and Immersive Reader.
- - Page management UI has been redesigned based on PowerPoint's slide management layout.
- - Option to save the current Pop Quiz session in a folder of a local or cloud drive.
- - Hotkeys have been remapped. Review the complete list of hotkeys at https://wiki.myviewboard.com/Keyboard_Shortcuts
- - The UX of the text editor has been reworked.
- - When saving, audio links inside .vboard files are saved as embedded files.
- - Added a transparency adjustment slider on the 3D dice and XY graph tools.
- - Added a color selection option for the pen on the XY graph tool.
- - Embed browser has better multi-language support for websites that require the feature.
- - Added 3D dice and X-Y graph to the Magic Box tools.
- - Added new animation 'fade in'. Additionally, you can apply both 'fade in' and 'fade out', and also specify the animation order on any selected object.
- - Background images are displayed as tiles occupying a 9x9 grid on the canvas.
- - The Education theme has been updated. Default background color is now white, while the default pen and text color has been updated to black.
- - Exported PDF, PPTX or images display the URL of embedded YouTube videos or web widgets.
- - Assign preparation or presentation mode as the default mode after starting the app.
- - Drag and drop any myViewBoard Original Content from the Embed browser onto the canvas.
- - Quality of imported PDF pages have been improved.
- - Added support for Microsoft Immersive Reader. You can launch the Immersive Reader within the Embed browser by performing a "long-press" on selected text. You can also use it on a selected text area on the canvas, or from within the text editor.
- - Added support for Google Calendar. After binding Google Calendar, sign in and tap the date on the canvas to view events listed under the "myViewBoard" calendar. Likewise, all events created here will also be saved under the "myViewBoard" calendar.
- - Removed the ⇧ Shift+B and ⇧ Shift+X hot keys. These keys are now exclusively reserved for typing a capital B or X.
- - Improvements to table cell selection. To select, perform a long press on the table cell to select.
- - Magic Box now includes a tab to search for license-free and family-friendly images.
- - Option to apply four different linear gradient color styles as the background color.
- - New Custom Shape tool converts lines, arrows, and irregular polygons drawn by the user.
- - Option to set default font style, size, and color on the FollowMe AI page in myViewBoard.com.
- - Enhancements to the table adorning menu:
- Insert and delete table rows and columns
- Merge and unmerge cells
- - Magic Box now includes the Windows Math Input Panel in the tool section
- - Apply fade out animation to selected text objects
- - Switch between icon or detailed view on the file explorer inside Magic Box
- - Sort sticky notes by colors in the "My Stickies" menu
- - Updated available images for stickers and magic line pen. Also, the available options for Sticker and Magic Line Pen have also been updated.
- - Minor UI enhancements to the Object rotation assistance menu
- - UI displays a progress bar for long operations performed on the canvas
- - Save recorded video to a bound cloud drive account
v188.8.131.52 (2019-07-17) Production Hotfix
- - If the 'unbind' command was applied to the integrated Zoom account during a Whiteboard for Windows session, opening the Zoom meeting feature displays an error message. If the user binds the Zoom account again, myViewBoard can refresh the token without requiring the user to log out.
- - Search feature of the YouTube widget has been fixed
- - Added support for Danish, Finnish, Norwegian and Swedish languages
- - Use of arrow keys to move selected objects
- - Pressing the left or right arrow key no longer flips pages
- - Use two fingers to rotate and scale the clock, ruler, set square and protractor tools
- - Embedded browser is easier to scroll with touch
- - Use the Magic Box tool to import .flipchart files.
- - Use the Fill color tool located in the 2D shape menu for 2D shapes, 3D shapes and AI pen objects.
- - Assign a local default background color in FollowMe AI. After signing in, if no default background image was assigned, the local default background color is applied.
- - When drawing a line with the ruler, the line stops at 0.
- - Drawing behaviors for protractor and compass are now consistent.
- - Measurement for the ruler and compass are now consistent.
- - Objects in imported .notebook or .enb files no longer scale to fit the current canvas size. Original locations and sizes are preserved.
- - Prompt to save the current opened .vboard file when the user double taps on another .vboard file.
- - Easier snap-to-edge behavior
- - Drag and move a group of objects by touch without selecting them first
- - Support for exporting canvases to an .iwb file
- - Improvements to ruler, geodreieck, protractor, compass and clock to be more user friendly
- - Transparency adjustment for strokes, lines, connectors, shapes and 3D shapes via the object menu
- - Host portal URL shown on a dedicated panel instead of pasting onto the canvas
- - Fade out animation cannot be applied to line, arc, and connector
- - After signing in, shows the host's tier information on the host information panel
- - Embedded browser supports loading URLs in a new tab
- - Added fade out animation option on the object menu. In Presentation mode, tap on objects where the effect has been applied to fade these objects out.
- - Combine multiple selected shapes into a single shape via the object menu
- - Divide an ellipse into multiple pie slices via the object menu
- - Added support for Polish and Portuguese language
- - Binding of any cloud service cannot be done within the application.
- - Update of AI Pen and QR Code Sharing permissions according to the up-to-date tiers
- - Text to speech profile can be configured in the settings menu
- - Text to speech option in the text editor works on partially selected sentences or words in a paragraph
- - Media player support for playing in loops
- - Assign default font and font size for the text editor in the settings menu