NEW v1.30.7 (2021-09-09)
- - Open Learning Format (.olf) filetype is here! OLF is created by myViewBoard. You can use the same file between myViewBoard Whiteboard for Android and myViewBoard Whiteboard for Windows from now on!
- - New user feedback survey for myViewBoard Whiteboard is available in the Settings > Submit feedback
- - "Add a new page" is supported on presentation mode.
https://is displayed in the web hyperlink field when adding an URL.
- - Support Thai language.
- - Improve the functionality related to the thickness of line when scaling.
- - Fixed issue with files loaded from USB on Chromebooks - such files should appear normally now.
- - Fixed issue with exporting .IWB files to cloud storage when using Chromebooks.
- - Fixed UI issue relating to background colors.
Releases Q1/Q2 2021
- - Add a special notification to stay signed in. User will HEAR and SEE the notification before auto sign-out. In addition, user click or tap on the canvas to cancel auto sign-out.
- - Implement quick selections of “Eraser”, containing “a regular eraser”, “use a lasso to erase strokes and objects” and “clear everything on the canvas”.
- - Support the new background setting related to myViewBoard Originals.
- - Support to open a new tab when click “Dashboard” of Classroom.
- - Fixed saving issues related to IFP 50-4.
- - Objects can be auto-resized proportionately for different screen resolutions.
- - Change icon position of Embedded browser and "Page management".
- - Update Original Content background icon.
- - Update brief guide background images for multiple languages.
- - Keep same behavior of rotating strokes drew by Shape Pen as Whiteboard for Windows.
- - Show thumbnail of thrown files of Pop Quiz.
- - Fine tune Stylus and PalmEraser threshold settings for IFP50-4.
- - Update a new splash screen.
- - Enlarge the background menu image which allows our users to view more items at once.
- - [Bug Fix] “Can't import google slide and google doc on Whiteboard for Android”
- - Fixed issues related to cloud storage, such as OneDrive/OneDrive Business/Box may disconnect.
- - Fixed issues related to Chromebook, such as “Cannot use the mouse to put Clips or YouTube widget” and “After moving the camera screen and taking a screenshot, the displayed image is the opposite.”
- - Supports new language options, changeable on the fly.
- - Compass tool introduced, accessible from Magic Box .
- - The eraser can only remove an object by tapping on it.
- - When taking a snapshot of an imported video, the snapshot will match the video (fixed bug with image orientation).
- - The text editor and text area have been reworked in order to be more user friendly.
- - Support Apple ID Single Sign On (SSO).
- - SSO portal opens in device default browser.
- - Added clearer error message when file upload to Google Team Drive fails.