顏色選項 - 更改顏色：
- 從底行選擇一種顏色。 要選擇更多顏色，請點擊“+”圖標。
Stroke options - use the slider to adjust stroke properties
- Pen width - sets the size of the stroke. The preview circle changes to reflect the current stroke size.
- Transparency - sets the visibility of the stroke.
On myViewBoard for Windows, use the following keyboard shortcuts to specify pen thickness:
Ctrl+0 Pen thickness (thinnest) Ctrl+1 Pen thickness (thin) Ctrl+2 Pen thickness (medium) Ctrl+3 Pen thickness (thick)
For a full list of keyboard shortcuts, see Whiteboard Keyboard Shortcuts.
The Marker draws simple lines and is recommended for most uses. This is the default pen tool selected.
On myViewBoard for Windows, press Ctrl+P to switch immediately to the marker pen. For a full list of keyboard shortcuts, see Whiteboard Keyboard Shortcuts.
The Paint brush draws thicker lines resembling paint brush strokes.
The Highlighter draws transparent lines that can be used to highlight text.
Only the following properties can be configured:
The Laser Pen draws lines like the highlighter tool. However, lines are not persistent and disappear whenever the laser pen draws another line. This is useful to temporarily bring attention to a specific piece of the presentation, similar to a laser pointer.
Lines created by the laser pen cannot be selected using the Selection Tool.
On myViewBoard for Windows, press Ctrl+L to switch immediately to the laser pen. For a full list of keyboard shortcuts, see Whiteboard Keyboard Shortcuts.
To use the AI Pen:
- Click on the AI Pen to open a drawing area.
- Draw on the area provided.
- The AI Pen tries to guess the drawing, and displays images based on the guess.
- The AI Pen uses machine learning to identify what was drawn. Once image suggestions are available:
- Click or drag an image suggestion onto the canvas to use.
- Right-click or 'long touch' on an image suggestion to start an image search using the Embedded browser
Once added to your canvas, the following actions can be applied to the new image:
- Resize using the Selection Tool
- Recolor the image using the adorning menu
- Apply a background fill
If opening previously saved vboard files, note that the background fill feature for AI images was only supported starting from the following myViewBoard versions:
- myViewboard for Windows 18.104.22.168
- myViewboard for Android 1.6.7
You cannot apply a background fill to AI images inside vboard files created in earlier versions of myViewBoard.
Instead of a solid line, the shape pen leaves a line of images for its strokes. To use as a "stamp", click on the canvas to have the pen image inserted once.
The shape pen comes with predefined shapes. Custom shapes can be uploaded using the myViewBoard.com web site.