Butterfly Life Cycle
Dieser Original Content erklärt den Schülern die verschiedenen Lebenszyklen von Schmetterlingen
Use a KWL board to introduce the lesson:
- Drag and drop a KWL myViewBoard Original Content Background on the Canvas.
- Ask students what they already know about the life cycle of a butterfly. Write their responses on the "K" column.
- Ask students what they would like to learn about the life cycle of a butterfly. Write their responses on the "W" column.
- Afterwards, play the "Butterfly song” video from myViewBoard Clips Video-assisted Learning.
Open the activity and let the students rearrange/place the images on the chart so it shows the correct sequence of a butterfly’s life cycle.
After the activity, you can use the following closing exercises:
- Watch the time-lapse video to learn more about the how a caterpillar transforms into a butterfly.
- Go through the KWL chart and check off things in the "W" column that the class learned today.
- Add items to the "L" column to show students what they learned today.