de:Integrating with GoToMeeting
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 14:25, 30 July 2019 by Martin.Sattler (Created page with "__FORCETOC__ myViewBoard supports integration with a GoToMeeting account to allow the use of myViewBoard software during meetings. ==Integrate a GoToMeeting Account== Connec...")
myViewBoard supports integration with a GoToMeeting account to allow the use of myViewBoard software during meetings.
Integrate a GoToMeeting Account
Connect myViewBoard with GoToMeeting.
- On myViewBoard.com, go to the FollowMe screen.
- On the FollowMe AI screen, click Cloud Integration on the side menu.
- From the list of services, click GoToMeeting.
- On the next window, sign in to connect myViewBoard with your GoToMeeting account.
Start GoToMeeting within myViewBoard.
- Sign in to myViewBoard for Windows.
- On the myViewBoard title bar, click on the cloud services dropdown.
- Click the GoToMeeting icon.
- The GoToMeeting application starts with the Share screen feature enabled.