Whiteboard for Windows Toolbars
This is the approved revision of this page, as well as being the most recent.
- Cast - Click to activate the Casting module.
B. Screen Recorder
- Full-Screen Capture - Capture the entre screen.
- Free-Hand Capture - Draw an outline around the image to capture.
- Area Capture - Highlight the area you would like to capture.
- Screen Recording - Record activity (touch + voice) on the panel.
C. File Management
- New - Start a new file.
- Open - Open a previously saved vBoard file.
- Save - Click to save the file after you have made changes.
- Save As - Choose the file name and where to save the file.
- Export - Export the file as a PNG, JPEG, PDF, PPTX, and IWB.
- Print - Send the file to a printer.
- Share via QR Code - Share the MyViewBoard session as a PDF file.
D. Magic Box
- Local Resources - Access files that are on your local storage.
- Add Resources - Access your online resources.
- Post-Its - Add Post-Its that reveal additional info when selected.
- YouTube Search - Find videos to add to your Board.
- Photo Search - Find images that are copyright free.
- Tools - Add your favorite tools like the calculator and spotlight.
- Online Widgets - Add widgets into your Board.
- Camera - Open a camera attached to the computer.
- Throw Tool - Import resources from Throw here.
- MyViewBoard PopQuiz - Click to preview PopQuiz responses.
- Marker - Customize the line thickness and opacity and start writing.
- Pen Brush - Add a calligraphy flare to your writing with this pen.
- Highlighter - Highlight over text or objects.
- Laser Pen - Use to focus attention to an area of the canvas.
- AI Pen - Artificial intelligence predicts what you are trying to draw.
- Shape Pen - Use to stamp shapes. Customizable with your own images.
- Magic Line Pen - Use this pen to color in a pattern.
- Eraser - Use to manually erase handwriting from the canvas.
- Free Hand Delete - Lasso all the items to remove.
- Clear All- Removes all content from canvas except backgrounds.
G. Shape and Line
- 2D Shapes - Insert a 2D shape. Drag out to increase size.
- 3D Shapes - Choose from an array of 3D shapes to draw.
- Lines & Connectors - Draw lines or use connectors to link shapes.
- Table - Select the number of table cells to insert. Drag to adjust size.
H. Text Editor
- Format text - Common options for formatting text.
- Immersive Reader - Launch the Immersive Reader to read text.
- Text-to-speech - Read the selected text using the system voice.
- Text-to-speech options - Configure the text-to-speech feature.