myViewBoard for Windows
myViewBoard for Windows is a digital whiteboard solution designed specifically to run on the Windows operating system. myViewBoard for Windows is optimized for interactive displays, but will also run on non-interactive screens, with mouse clicks replacing touch events for interaction. Integration with myViewBoard.com allows unlimited users to share screens, as well as cast-in and out from anywhere in the world. myViewBoard for Windows also lets users write, highlight, edit, and transform documents and images on-screen in real-time, leveraging interactive displays to create more engaging presentations.
myViewBoard for Windows uses advanced AES-256 encryption to protect data from unauthorized access. TEST ONLY2
Download and Installation
Before installation, verify that the system meets the following requirements:
- myViewBoard system recommended requirements
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2500k x86 CPU
- RAM: 8 GB
- OS System: Windows 10 Pro
- Disk Memory: SSD
- Touch Display: ViewSonic ViewBoard®
- myViewBoard system minimum requirements
- Processor: Intel Core i3 x86 CPU
- RAM: 4 GB
- OS System: Windows 7 Service Pack 1
- Disk Memory: SSD
To download and install myViewBoard for Windows:
- Go to https://myviewboard.com.
- Click the Downloads icon.
- On the next screen, click the version of the installer that is compatible with your system.
- After the download to complete, launch the installer and follow the prompts.
Integration with myViewBoard.com
To get the most out of myViewBoard, users need to create a complimentary myViewBoard account at http://www.myviewboard.com. Users can sign up with their Google, Microsoft or a regular email address. Having a myViewBoard account provides the following benefits:
- Sign in from anywhere
- Load personal settings and customizations
- Access to files stored in linked cloud storage services
- Use all the features of myViewBoard
myViewBoard for Windows can still be used without signing in. However, some features will be unavailable.
For more information, see signing up for a myViewBoard account.
myViewBoard for Windows Working Area
Whiteboard for Windows working area is divided into the following areas:
This is the main area (the 'whiteboard' area where content is displayed). The background is blank white by default, however it can be customized in two ways:
- Click the Whiteboard background management menu in the bottom left corner to select a solid color, or one of the predefined images as the background.
- Sign in to your myViewBoard account to load your personal preferences, including any customizations applied to backgrounds, shape lines and magic pens.
Resize the canvas area by dragging the handle bar at the bottom right corner of the Whiteboard program.
More information: Customizing the Whiteboard Canvas
More information: Whiteboard Floating Toolbar
Toolbar that allows users to perform operations on the canvas. This toolbar can be moved freely around the canvas area.
Move Floating toolbar
Drag to move the Floating Toolbar around the canvas.
Switches the canvas to fullscreen mode, hiding the Windows task bar and title bar.
Paste from clipboard
Insert the current clipboard content onto the canvas.
If the canvas contains multiple pages, move to the previous page.
If the canvas contains multiple pages, move to the next page.
Add a new page to the canvas.
Pages in Whiteboard
Click to manage pages.
Select Live Caption language
Change the language of the Live Captions feature. This feature is available by request.
Turn on captions for speech. This feature is available by request.
More information: Whiteboard Main Toolbar
Toolbar that allows users to add annotations to the canvas area. This toolbar can be dragged to the right, left or bottom side of the program window.
Windows toggle button
Use the Whiteboard tools on the Windows desktop.
Enable and manage casts (screen sharing).
Capture and record the screen in various ways.
Click and drag to move toolbar to the side of the screen.
Open, save, export, and print files.
Contains many tools and interactive content that you can add to the canvas.
A built-in browser to access the internet.
Drag to move the canvas. Use two hands to zoom in/out.
Select objects, text and pictures.
Draw freehand lines and squiggles. Click again to open pen options.
Erase objects, based on the last mode selected. Click again for more options.
Shapes and Lines
Draw lines and shapes with different styles.
Text and Handwriting
Create a textbox. Click again to switch to handwriting recognition.
Reverse the previous action
Reverse the previous undo action.
More information: Title bar
This is the top bar of the Whiteboard window. When logged in, the myViewBoard name (personal session ID) will appear on the top left. On the right of the bar there is:
- Cloud Integration (if logged in)
- Wireless Presentation for sending and receiving screens (if logged in)
Click to show linked third-party accounts.
Color indicates if sending and receiving screens is enabled. Click for screensharing options.
For a quick introduction to using myViewBoard for Windows, see the following guides: