Whiteboard for Windows
myViewBoard for Windows is an annotation software solution designed specifically for interactive displays and whiteboards. Integration with myViewBoard.com allows unlimited users to share screens, as well as cast-in and out from anywhere in the world. myViewBoard for Windows also lets users write, highlight, edit, and transform documents and images on-screen in real-time, leveraging interactive displays to create more engaging presentations.
myViewBoard for Windows uses advanced AES-256 encryption to protect data from unauthorized access.
myViewBoard for Windows will also run on non-interactive screens, with mouse clicks replacing touch events for interaction.
To download myViewBoard for Windows, go to https://myviewboard.com and click the download icon. On the next screen, click the version that is compatible with your system.
myViewBoard for Windows Working Area
The myViewBoard for Windows working area is divided into the following areas:
- Canvas area
- Main area where users work in. By default, the background of the canvas area is blank. However, this can be customized via the following methods:
- * Click the Whiteboard background management menu to specify a solid color or one of the default images as the background.
- * Sign in to your myViewBoard account to load your personal preferences, including any customizations applied to backgrounds, shape lines and magic pens.
- Canvas toolbar
- Toolbar that allows users to perform operations on the canvas. This toolbar can be moved freely around the canvas area.
- Main toolbar
- Toolbar that allows users to add annotations to the canvas area. This toolbar is always fixed to the right, left or bottom side of the application window.
- Title bar
- A toolbar that appears at the topmost section of the MyViewBoard program.