Whiteboard (web-based) is a fully browser-based digital whiteboard that requires no software to be installed.
myViewBoard also offers more powerful versions of Whiteboard, available for download on Android and Windows. Whiteboard for Windows is the most feature-rich solution, with the web-based solution being a lightweight version.
Access Whiteboard from myviewboard.com (requires sign-in).
- For a printer-friendly list of toolbar icons, see Whiteboard Toolbar Icons.
- We recommend using a Chromium-based browser, such as Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera.
- An internet connection (to load the page and elements like image search).
Open Whiteboard online
- Go to myviewboard.com.
- Sign in to your myViewBoard account (read how to create an account here).
- Click the Error creating thumbnail: Unable to save thumbnail to destinationWhiteboard tile. Whiteboard will usually open in a new tab.
Create, share, import and export files.
Access cloud and local storage and other resources.
Select objects and pictures.
Draw freehand lines. Click again to open pen options.
Erase objects. Click again to open eraser options.
Add sticky notes with text.
Draw shapes with different styles.
Insert and format text.
Reverse the previous action.
Reverse the previous undo action.
Change the background of one or all pages.