Welcome to myViewBoard
myViewboard is a platform that allows users to create their own personal virtual whiteboard in the cloud. Users can create, view and present these virtual whiteboards wherever they are, using one of the myViewBoard software solutions available.
Full article: myViewBoard.com
Users need to create a free myViewBoard.com account. Having an account allows users to sign in anywhere, as well as enabling access to all the features of myViewBoard, including cloud sync and the FollowMe AI tool. Users can sign up with their Google, Microsoft or a regular email address.
myViewBoard for Windows
Full article: Whiteboard for Windows
myViewBoard for Windows is an annotation software solution designed specifically for interactive displays and whiteboards. Integration with myViewBoard.com allows unlimited users to share screens, as well as cast-in and out from anywhere in the world. myViewBoard for Windows also lets users write, highlight, edit, and transform documents and images on-screen in real-time, leveraging interactive displays to create more engaging presentations.
myViewBoard for Windows uses advanced AES-256 encryption to protect data from unauthorized access.
myViewBoard for Windows will also run on non-interactive screens, with mouse clicks replacing touch events for interaction.
myViewBoard for Android
myViewBoard for Android is an annotation software solution designed specifically to be used on an Android device. myViewBoard for Android functions similarly to the Windows version with a few minor differences.
myViewBoard for Android can be downloaded from the following link.
- Personal digital whiteboard in the cloud
- myViewBoard merges the physical and virtual space with on-site touch and online interactive technologies for engaging content creation.
- Improved digital whiteboarding experience
- myViewBoard removes the hassles associated with traditional whiteboards including a confined writing space, limited annotation options, messy written communications, etc. myViewBoard allows the creation of unlimited amounts of rich and organized content.
- Online whiteboarding with mobile devices
- Compatible across operating systems and other digital boundaries, myViewBoard brings students and team members around the world together to elaborate on their ideas by allowing them to write, draw, and drag multimedia with ease.
- Rich content creation and capture
- Even the most out of the box ideas can be expressed in full with a variety of writing, drawing, and multimedia tools. Hosts are able to capture and record screen images and annotations in the middle of a discussion. Dragging Google Images and YouTube videos onto the board is possible as well.
- Easy content distribution
- On Windows, myViewBoard only requires a Chrome browser for hosts and participants to share screen images. The host can download and activate the whiteboard app myViewBoard for Windows from myViewBoard.com on a Chrome browser, while participants can simply login to the website and begin sharing content.
- Recommended PC system requirements: Intel CPU x86 i5, 8GB SSD
- Integrated cloud services
- The embedded cloud integration panels, Google Drive, One Drive, and Dropbox, along with data syncing capabilities allow users to enable or disable cloud storage functionality.
- High privacy & security
- Powered by Amazon web services, myViewBoard runs on an enterprise-grade secure platform that enables group communication over the internet from anywhere. Once logged out of myViewBoard, files are saved to the default cloud storage provider. All access and temporary files are deleted without a trace.
- On-site interactive touch whiteboarding with ViewBoard®
- By pairing the 55"/65"/75"/86" ViewSonic ViewBoard®'s 4K, 20-point touch display with bundled smart software, myViewBoard™ mirrors remote users' screens while allowing multiple users to place the board's control at their fingertips via ViewBoard®.
- Highly sophisticated demonstrations can be conducted by easy one-, two-, and three-finger touch commands. myViewBoard™ offers specialized finger/hand gesture control on ViewSonic ViewBoard® for quickly selecting annotation tools.