Uploading Custom Images
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 17:12, 14 June 2019 by Admin (→Upload your own images for backgrounds, magic line pens, and shape pens.)
Users need to have a cloud storage account bound to their myViewBoard account to use their own images.
Bind your cloud storage account to myViewBoard.
- Sign in to http://www.myViewBoard.com.
- Click your avatar, and select myViewBoard Cloud Integration from the drop down.
- Select the cloud storage account you want to bind.
- Sign in to your account and allow myViewBoard to access your account.
After binding, a new folder named myViewBoard is created at the root directory of your cloud storage account.
Upload your own images for backgrounds, magic line pens, and shape pens.
- Sign in to http://www.myviewboard.com.
- Click your avatar, and select myViewBoard FollowMe AI from the drop down.
- Go to the Setting screen and verify that the myViewBoard default theme is not selected.
- The Backgrounds, Magic Line Pens, and Shape Pens screens follow the same procedures.
- Go to the Background, Magic Line Pen, or Shape Pen screen.
- Click Update Files to open the cloud storage location for the specified feature.
- Select PNG and JPG images to upload to the correct folder.
- Images must meet the following dimensions:
Background Any resolution, but 3840 x 2160 (4k resolution) is recommended Magic Line Pen Any resolution, but 3840 x 2160 (4k resolution) is recommended Shape Pen 96 x 96, all pen images are scaled to this resolution
After uploading, refresh the myViewBoard page to see the new images.
- Sign in to myViewBoard for Windows.
- Select the new backgrounds, magic line pens, and shape pens:
Click the Background menu icon and select your custom background. Click the Pen icon and select your custom magic line pens and shape pens.
- Start using the backgrounds, magic line pens, and shape pens.