Uploading Custom Images
Users need to have a cloud storage account bound to their myViewBoard account to use their own images.
Bind your cloud storage account to myViewBoard.
- Sign in to http://www.myViewBoard.com.
- Click your avatar, and select myViewBoard FollowMe from the drop down.
- Click Cloud Integration on the side panel.
- On the Cloud Integration screen, select the cloud storage account you want to bind.
- Sign in to your account and allow myViewBoard to access your account.
After binding, a new folder named myViewBoard is created at the root directory of your cloud storage account.
Repeat this process for all cloud storage accounts to bind. By default, the first bound account becomes the default storage account. Contents of all bound storage accounts can be accessed via the Magic Box.
Upload your own images for backgrounds, magic line pens, and shape pens.
- Sign in to http://www.myviewboard.com.
- Click your avatar, and select myViewBoard FollowMe AI from the drop down.
- On the Setting screen, verify that the myViewBoard default theme is not selected.
- On the Cloud Integration screen, verify that the correct cloud storage account is selected as the default.
- On the Backgrounds, Magic Line Pens, and Shape Pens screens, perform the following procedures.
- Go to the Background, Magic Line Pen, or Shape Pen screen.
- Click Update Files to open the cloud storage location for the specified feature.
- Select PNG and JPG images to upload to the correct folder.
- Images must meet the following dimensions:
Background Any resolution, but 3840 x 2160 (4k resolution) is recommended Magic Line Pen Should be at least 96 x 96 pixels. Images are tiled to fill the space. Shape Pen 96 x 96 pixels, all pen images are scaled to this resolution
After uploading, refresh the myViewBoard page to see the new images.
- Sign in to myViewBoard for Windows.
- Select the new backgrounds, magic line pens, and shape pens:
Click the Background menu icon and select your custom background. Click the Pen icon and select your custom magic line pens and shape pens.
- Start using the backgrounds, magic line pens, and shape pens.