Signing Up for a myViewBoard Account
To get the most out of myViewBoard, users can create a free myViewBoard account at http://www.myviewboard.com.
Sign up with a Google, Microsoft, or Apple account, or a regular email address.
Having a myViewBoard account provides the following benefits:
- Host Classroom sessions
- Use FollowMe to maintain your personalized settings across devices and sessions
- Access to files stored in linked cloud storage services
- Use all the features of Whiteboard and other myViewBoard apps
First select from the top-right of the myViewBoard homepage.
On the next screen there are the following options to sign up:
Sign up with an existing Google, Apple or Microsoft account:
- Click one of the following:
- Sign in with Google
- Sign in with Microsoft
- Sign in with Apple
- On the next window, grant permission for myViewBoard to access the account.
Sign up using a regular email:
- On the myViewBoard sign up page, enter the following:
- Unique myViewBoard name
- Click Sign Up.
After successfully signing-up:
- An activation email will be sent to the account. Click the link in the activation email.
- After activation, sign in and set up the new myViewBoard account.
- On first sign in, myViewBoard.com prompts the user to update the user's Personal Profile and Account Name.