Signing Up for a myViewBoard Account
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 17:05, 25 June 2019 by Admin
myViewBoard provides the following options to sign up:
Integrate an existing Google or Microsoft account:
- Click one of the following:
- Sign in with Google
- Sign in with Microsoft
- On the next window, grant permission to myViewBoard to access the user's Google or Microsoft account.
Sign up using an email provider:
- On the myViewBoard sign up page, fill up the following details:
- Unique myViewBoard name
- Select the checkbox for EULA agreement.
- Click Sign Up.
After successful sign-up, perform the following steps:
- An activation email will be sent to the account. Activate the account by clicking the link in the activation email.
- After activation, sign in and set up the new myViewBoard account.
- On first sign in, myViewBoard.com prompts the user to update the user's Personal Profile and Account Name Setting.