Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 15:25, 25 April 2019 by Admin (Created page with "Use to draw lines and shapes with different styles. Click again to display shape options. The following options are available. : The Shape Tool does more than just draw shape...")
Use to draw lines and shapes with different styles. Click again to display shape options. The following options are available.
- The Shape Tool does more than just draw shapes. You can make talbles, draw and even 3D shapes.
- To activate the Shape Tool Menu:
- Tap the shape tool once
- Tap it a second time to open the Shape Tool Menu
- Tap it a 3rd time to close it
- The top part of the menu contains all your color choices. By clicking the plus icon you can choose more colors from the color pallete. The two line tools adjust line thickness and transparency respectively. After that you can select the shape you want to draw. At the very bottom in the bar you can switch between 3D shapes, line shapes and tables.
- Drawing Shapes
- Drawing shapes is very simple. First, select your color, your line thickness and then click on a shape. Once you click a shape your Shape Tool Menu will disappear, revealing your canvas. To draw touch and drag across your canvas till you have the size you want!
- Line Tool
- The line tool can draw arrows, dashed lines right angles and curves. In addition you’ll notice that two lines have little circles on the ends. These are connecting lines and allow you to connect objects to one another. To activate, touch/click the line tool and find an object on your Canvas. If the object can interact with the connecting like, a blue dot will appear. Drag from one blue dot to another blue dot to make the line connect. Note that if there is nothing to connect, the line will disappear.
- Table Tool
- The Table Tool allows you to draw Tables. Move your mouse over the boxes to determine how many rows/columns you want then touch/click to insert your selection. Once a table is made, any object like text, an image, etc can be dragged into each cell. The table will automatically resize to fit the object you drag in. When you want to drag an object into the table it’s important to do the following:
- Have the Select Tool selected
- Touch/click the object
- Touch/click again and drag the object into the table
- When you drag the object onto the table you’ll notice the cell will highlight red, showing you which cell the object is going to be dropped it. It’s important to know that objects, once dropped into the table, need to be “drug” out of the table if you would like to edit the object. In other words, objects are are not “editable” when they’re inside a cell.