In online learning environments, Polls in Classroom enhances student's interactivity and engagement in a class. Polls enables you to quickly apply questions to your canvas. Press to enter Presentation mode and start your activity! As you activate the Polls questions, the students will see options on their screens.
Polls in different applications
- Polls in Whiteboard (Windows): Provides a platform to create more structural questions, collect feedback, and export the test result for a future review.
- Polls in Classroom: Provides a platform to quickly present questions, interact with your students, and receive instant feedback.
If you want to find out more about Polls in Whiteboard for Windows, read here.
How to create Polls
Polls in Classroom involves simple activities and a quick interaction between a teacher and students. When creating polls, teachers can add buttons for students to click. To present questions, you can either write on the canvas or use a microphone.
Read the following steps to properly set up your poll questions.
- Open Magic Box and select Polls .
- Currently, you can choose from two question types: True or False and Multiple Choice .
- Polls buttons are added as objects to the canvas. You can Delete, Lock, or Moveable Lock the question-type icon when selecting it.
Interaction with students
- Click to start interacting with students.
- Select the true/false or multiple choice icon / as your question type.
- Students should see a pop-up window showing the Polls response choices.
- As students select their answers, the teacher can view submitted responses under Finished.
- Click to show the summary of the results to the students.