In learning environments such as online and hybrid, Polls in Classroom enhances student's interactivity and engagement in a class. Polls enables you to quickly apply questions to your canvas. Press (for the Presentation mode) and start your activity! As you activate the Polls questions, the students will see options on their screens.
Polls in different applications
- Polls in Whiteboard (Windows & Android): Provides a platform to create more structural questions, collect feedback, and export the test result for a future review.
- Polls in Classroom: Provides a platform to quickly apply questions, interact with your students, and receive instant feedback.
If you want to find out more about Polls in Whiteboard, read here.
How to use Polls
Polls in Classroom involves simple activities and a quick interaction between a teacher and students. Thus, the interphase only enables the teacher to add buttons for students to click. To present questions, you can either write on the canvas or use a microphone.
Read the following steps to properly set up your Polls questions.
- Open Magic Box and select Polls .
- Currently, two question types to choose from: True or False and Multiple Choice .
- Polls buttons are added as objects to the canvas. You can Delete and Lock the question-type icon when selecting it.
Interaction with students
- Click to start interacting with students.
- Select the icon / for your question type.
- Students should see a pop-up window that shows the Polls question.
- Once the students select their answers, the teacher can view the immediate results on the canvas.
- Click Results to show the Summary of the results to the students.