Polls in Classroom
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 18:25, 12 October 2021 by Benson.Lin
Polls in different applications
- Polls in Whiteboard: Provide more structural questions, collect feedback, and export students' result for future review.
- Polls in Classroom: Quickly apply questions, interact with your students, and receive instant feedback.
If you want to find out more about Poll in Whiteboard, consider visiting this article.
Prepare your Polls
Follow the steps to properly set up your Polls in Classroom.
- Write down questions on the canvas (if not, use microphone to read out questions to your students.)
- Open magic box and select Polls.
- Two types of question to choose from:
Edit on canvas
Add your Polls question as an object to the canvas in preparation mode.
- Click selection and select the Polls button you added previously.
- Perform delete, duplicate, copy, lock, and fit screen to the object.
Interactive with students
- Click to start interacting with students.
- Click the icon / to activate.
- Students should see a popup window that shows the Polls question.
- Once the students select their answers, the teacher side receives immediate results.
- Click ____ to show the result to the students.