Polls in Classroom
Noted that in Whiteboard for Windows and Android, you may find Polls in Whiteboard is similar to Polls in Classroom. The functionalities are slightly different.
If you want to find out more, visit Polls in Whiteboard.
Prepare your Polls
Follow the steps to properly set up your Polls in Classroom.
- Open magic box and select Polls.
- Two types of question to choose from:
Edit questions on canvas
Add your Polls question as an object to the canvas.
In preparation mode, use selection and perform delete, duplicate, copy, lock, and fit screen to the object.
Interactive with students
- Click to start interacting with students.
- Click the icon / to activate.
- Student side: A popup window shows the options that are open to select.
- When students select their answers, the teacher side receives immediate results.