Polls in Classroom
In online and hybrid learning environment, Polls in Classroom creates more interactivity and enhances engagement. Polls in Classroom enables you to quickly apply questions to your canvas. Simply press Presentation Mode and start your activity! As you activate the Polls questions, the students will see options on their screens.
Polls in different applications
- Polls in Whiteboard (Windows & Android): Provide more structural questions, collect feedback, and export test result for future review.
- Polls in Classroom: Quickly apply questions, interact with your students, and receive instant feedback.
If you want to find out more about Polls in Whiteboard, visit this article.
Prepare your Polls
Read the following steps to properly set up your Polls questions.
Polls in Classroom aims to conduct simple activities and quick interaction with students. Thus, the interphase only enables the teacher to add buttons for students to click. To give questions, you can either write on the canvas or use a microphone.
- Open magic box and select Polls.
- Currently, two question types to choose from: True or False and Multiple Choice.
Edit on canvas
Add your Polls question as an object to the canvas in the preparation mode.
- Click selection and select the Polls button you added previously.
- Perform delete, duplicate, copy, lock, and fit screen to the object.
Interactive with students
- Click to start interacting with students.
- Click the icon / to activate.
- Students should see a pop-up window that shows the Polls question.
- Once the students select their answers, the teacher side receives immediate results.
- Click Results to show the Summary of the results to the students.