Magic Line Pen
The Magic Line pen is one of the pen types available from the Pen tool.
The Magic Line pen acts like a "background" reveal tool. To use the Magic Line Pen:
- Select a background pattern (or upload your own to your myViewBoard folder).
- As you draw on your canvas, portions of the background are revealed.
To access the Magic line pen:
- Click the Pen tool once to activate.
- Click again to open Pen tool options, and select the Magic line pen.
- With the pen tool active, right-click or 'long-touch and release' anywhere on the canvas to open the Pen tool options.
The following options are available:
- Image options - Click the preferred image and start drawing.
- Pen width - Sets the size of the stroke. The preview circle changes to reflect the current stroke size.
- Transparency - Sets the visibility of the stroke.
Upload custom images
Creating custom Magic Line Pen images for the shape tool requires: user have a myViewBoard account, and to have a linked cloud storage account.
When binding a cloud storage account, a folder is created within the "myViewBoard" folder called "Magic Line Pen". Users can then add common image files such as .png or .jpg to this folder. Next, under the FollowMe settings on myviewboard.com, click Magic Line Pen from the menu on the left. If the images haven't updated already, click the refresh icon. The user may also need to sign out of Whiteboard for Windows and sign in again for the changes to take effect. Simply open the Magic Line Pen tool by clicking/tapping twice on the pen icon in the main toolbar to use the custom images.