Magic Line Pen
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 15:49, 6 February 2020 by Martin.Sattler
The Magic Line pen is one of the pen types available from the Pen tool.
The Magic Line pen acts like a "background" reveal tool. To use the Magic Line Pen:
- Select a background pattern (or upload your own to your myViewBoard folder).
- As you draw on your canvas, portions of the background are revealed.
To access the Magic line pen:
- Click the Pen tool once to activate.
- Click again to open Pen tool options, and select the Magic line pen.
- With the pen tool active, right-click or 'long-touch and release' anywhere on the canvas to open the Pen tool options.
The following options are available:
- Image options - Click the preferred image and start drawing.
- Pen width - Sets the size of the stroke. The preview circle changes to reflect the current stroke size.
- Transparency - Sets the visibility of the stroke.