The Highlighter draws transparent lines that can be used to highlight text.
Only the following properties can be configured:
To access the highlighter pen:
- Click the Pen tool once to activate.
- Click again to open Pen tool options, and select the highlighter pen.
- With the pen tool active, right-click or 'long-touch and release' anywhere on the canvas to open the Pen tool options.
The following options are available:
Color options - To change colors:
- Select a color from the bottom row. To select more colors, click the "+" icon.
- The top row changes to various shades of the color selected.
- Click the preferred color and start drawing.
Stroke options - use the slider to adjust stroke properties
- Pen width - sets the size of the stroke. The preview circle changes to reflect the current stroke size.
On myViewBoard for Windows, use the following keyboard shortcuts to specify pen thickness:
Ctrl+0 Pen thickness (thinnest) Ctrl+1 Pen thickness (thin) Ctrl+2 Pen thickness (medium) Ctrl+3 Pen thickness (thick)
For a full list of keyboard shortcuts, see Keyboard Shortcuts.