Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 17:43, 2 July 2020 by Martin.Sattler
Students get a brief overview of volleyball rules and learn how to correctly identify parts of the volleyball court.
- Students get a brief overview of volleyball rules.
- Have students move the labels to identify parts of the volleyball court.
- Use myViewBoard digital whiteboard as a coaching board by drawing a volleyball game strategy plan.
- Play the missing vowels puzzle.
- Learn basic English vocabulary and spelling.