Rusting of Iron
In helping teachers and parents with distance or hybrid learning, we designed this myViewBoard Originals - Rusting of Iron by using video-assisted learning to help students learn the basics knowledge about rust.
We also designed animation-assisted learning to help teachers to show the experimental process and interactive activities to help teachers to interact with their students either in person or remotely.
This myViewBoard Originals - Rusting of Iron can be used as a hybrid teaching and learning science class starter, flipped classroom exercise, or as student homework.
- Begin with Video-assisted Learning to help build background and knowledge about what is rust, its prevention, and treatment in chemistry.
- Use Animation-assisted Learning to present the online experimental process and support students to observe how iron changes in different environments. Help students to understand the basic knowledge of rusting of iron.
- Guide students to observe and investigate what causes rust to form on the experiment.
- Think about the examples of things that rust in the everyday life. Students can use myViewBoard Throw feature to participate and feedback either in person or remotely.
- Think about the examples of things that prevent rust in the everyday life. Students can use myViewBoard Throw feature to participate and feedback either in person or remotely.