myViewBoard for Android Release History
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 17:31, 6 November 2019 by Admin
- - Companion app can open the Host-URL menu and use the QR code sharing feature
- - Added Search images feature in Magic Box
- - Adjust the transparency of lines, arrows, strokes or shapes using the side tool bar
- - Improved activation flow: users can start using the application without activation
- - Change the default background style settings for the Education Theme
- - Hide touch keyboard when the search button is clicked
- - Insert a YouTube video onto a canvas from the embedded browser
- - Added more tutorial YouTube videos in the Help Menu
- - Save and restore the current search results of a YouTube video search
- - Added YouTube Video Widgets, which has the following features:
- Search YouTube video
- List results
- Single click video to play video
- Double click text to add a new widget on the canvas
- - Support for Follow Me AI Font and Pen settings
- - Remove Unsplashed images as background image source from the screen saver
- - Added default application text font name and font size in the Settings menu
- - Improved the performance of inking
- - Added support for casting in on Android 7 and later
- - Horizontally flip the front facing camera preview image in order to keep the same orientation with the back facing camera
- - Import .IWB files from cloud drives and Throw sessions
- - Select the Shape pen or Magic Line pen in the pen style menu.
- - Added short URL inside the host information panel.
- - Change the stroke width and color of an AI pen object.
- - Ability to flip all basic annotations.
- - Open, save and modify files on OneDrive.
- - Use a QR code to share canvases saved on Google Drive or OneDrive.
- - Added the Capture and Erase all buttons on the embedded browser.
- - After signing in, the host information panel displays the host's price tier.
- - Import images, videos and audios from your personal One Drive.
- - Erase strokes partially
- - Added support for "myViewBoard Throw" feature
- - Added support for Portuguese language
- - Default value for watermark and grid lines visibility is off
- - UI layout direction changes based on the main toolbar's location
- - New background images for portrait mode