myViewBoard Screen Recorder
myViewBoard Screen Recorder is an Android app that can be used independently or together with myViewBoard for Android. The software records all activity on screen. Users have the option to set quality and save the recorded videos on a USB or native drive. Presenters can utilize this tool to create a copy of their presentations for the audience, or save for later review. It aims to be a simple and easy-to-use application that improves the experience of teaching and public speaking.
Installing myViewBoard Screen Recorder
Use the Google Play store to install the APP.
- Open the Google Play Store app Google Play.
- Search for 'myViewBoard Screen Recorder'.
- Select the app that was made by ViewSonic.
- On the app's description page, tap Install.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the installation.
If you are on a PC and want to remotely install the app on your device, you can try installing the app from here:
Configuring myViewBoard Screen Recorder
- Launch the myViewBoard Screen Recorder app.
On first use, click Allow to grant myViewBoard Screen Recorder access to the following resources:
- Enable the 'Display over other apps' permission enabled, if required.
- Screen recorder displays a floating Camera icon docked on the side of the screen.
Click the Camera icon to open the Recording Configurations window.
- Set your desired video resolution
- myViewBoard Screen Recorder lists resolutions supported by your device. Select a resolution that myViewBoard Screen Recorder will use for the recorded output.
- Select a storage location for temporary files generated during recording
- Specify a location where myViewBoard Screen Recorder can create temporary files to process the recording. Verify that the selected location contains enough space to save the recording.
- Click the check icon to start.
- Click Start Now on the confirmation window. Recording starts after the countdown ends.