myViewBoard Screen Recorder
myViewBoard Screen Recorder is an Android app that can be used independently or together with myViewBoard for Android. The software records all activity on screen. Users have the option to set quality and save the recorded videos on a USB or native drive. Presenters can utilize this tool to create a copy of their presentations for the audience, or save for later review. It aims to be a simple and easy-to-use application that improves the experience of teaching and public speaking.
Installing myViewBoard Screen Recorder
Use the Google Play store to install the APP.
- Open the Google Play Store app Google Play.
- Search for 'myViewBoard Screen Recorder'.
- Select the app that was made by ViewSonic.
- On the app's description page, tap Install.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the installation.
If you are on a PC and want to remotely install the app on your device, you can try installing the app from here: