MyViewBoard Manager Release History
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 15:20, 4 August 2021 by Marina.Maternovskaya (talk | contribs)
NEW v1.17.3 (2021-08-02)
- Entity admin is able to create Manager API key for any 3rd party software to call Manager APIs.
The complete API documentation is at https://oapi-doc.myviewboard.com/#myviewboard-open-api-doc .
Current available APIs are the following:
- Getting a device list
- Broadcasting a standard or urgent message
- - The user is able to change language within Manager web console.
- - During processing a batch enrollment, any invalid PIN will be ignored, and the batch enrollment will not be canceled.
- - Admin is able to assign or remove Manager Advanced licenses to or from selected devices.
- - Support allowing or forbidding users to install app from an unknown source.
- - If a device has been pre-enrolled, the user does not need to open the agent to complete the enrollment process.
- - Updated multilanguage support (Arabic, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, Russian, Swedish, Turkish, Vietnamese).
- - If there are multiple scheduled jobs, the admin will identify their result much easier in the action logs.
- - Using different text colors to remind admin that Manager Advanced subscription has less than 60 (orange color) or 30 (red color) days left.
- - Change 'Loop time' to 'Duration' and its related UI for message and multimedia broadcast. The duration format is HH:MM.
- - Support enrolling a device with its serial number.
- - Support serial number batch enrollment.
- - Support adding WPA2 Enterprise type of SSID.
- - Showing an uploading "percentage" while uploading a video, file, or app APK.
- - Adding a warning message when assigning jobs to offline devices.
- - Adding a vertical scroll bar on the device list to preserve the overall UI layout when the admin scrolls down the device list.
- - After the admin installs or uninstalls an app, the result will be notified through a notification.
- - It shows the number of devices besides each device group.
- - Add EnterpriseAgent, SureMDM Nix and RevelDigital Player into 'Curated Third Party Apps'.
- - Move 'Stop Broadcast' button next to other action buttons.
- - Admin is able to add a group of devices into a scheduled job.
- - Admin is able to add a WiFi SSID into selected devices.
- - Introduce 'Job' with an optional scheduler. Admin can create and edit jobs.
- Assign volume
- Power off
- Change input source
- Screen lock
- Screen unlock
- Screen off
- Screen on
- Update firmware
- Broadcast message
- Broadcast multimedia
- Install apps
- Send files
- Add WiFi SSID
- - The 'rename' button of a device name has been relocated next to the device name.
- - Categorize apps into three categories, 'ViewSonic Apps', 'Approved Third-Party Apps' and 'Custom Apps'.
- - Add WPS Office into 'Approved Third-Party Apps' section.
- - Support selecting all devices under an entity in 'All devices', 'Starred' and 'Group devices' pages.
- - [Bug Fix] "The Wi-Fi signal strength indicator disappears".
- - [Bug Fix] "The status of Lock/Unlock, Screen Off/On, input source and volume on the dashboard will be set to default after re-selecting the device".
- - [Bug Fix] "The value of median and average are opposite".
- - Admin is able to give an alias of an input source.
- - When admin broadcasts an urgent message, it will stop the current message and block any further message.
- - Change the import device list template file format from INI to CSV.
- - Improve the filter bar in
- - It will save every action of entity administrators into
- - Add a note field inside device information, and admin can edit the note.
- - Device's serial number and asset tag are shown in device information on Manager web console.
- - Admin can assign an asset tag into a device from Manager web console.
- - Temporarily save a multi-media file uploaded from a local drive into a folder and then after no device plays the file, the system will delete it.
- - Redesign and re-implement
- - Groups are sorted alphabetically.
- - The default sorting of devices in device list table is Recently Added.
- - Show used and total repository capacity on App, Media and File menus.
- - Support sorting by
Noteon the device list table.
- - Agent automatically closes itself after being idle for 60 seconds.
- - Add
Select Allcheck box on adding devices into a group menu.
- - Admin can enter a group which is optional during enrolling a device.
- - Admin can sort devices in device list table.
v1.9.6 (2020-12-07) Features
- - Implement pricing model of 'Manager Advanced'
- - Admin can enroll multiple devices at once by importing an .ini file.
- - Rework bar charts of device usage reports and add pie charts of device usage reports
- - Modify
Remote Commandpanel a little bit.
- - Add myViewBoard Live as one of default apps in
File repositoryhas both list view and tile view.
v1.9.1 (2020-11-02) Features
- - Entity admin is able to export device usage reports to .csv files.
- - Option with or without siren is provided for broadcasting an Urgent message.
- - Collect complete installed application list.
v1.8.3 (2020-10-02) Modifications
- - Remove the string "Emergency" and replace the flashing view with a static red color when showing an urgent message.
- - Change the y-axis unit from minutes to hours on usage reports
- - Add 'Group search' in the group section and 'Group Report' page
- - Support input source DVI-D on ViewSonic CDE4320
- - Get and show the firmware version of the devices
- - Use icon to display Wi-Fi signal
V1.7.3 (2020-09-07) Features
- - update to new Manager app icon.
- - Adding myViewBoard apps as default for install app list for all users.
- - Freeze device control panel when scrolling the page.
- - Provide quantity of device information in Entity page of Manager web console.
- - Add scroll bar to charts.
- - Refactoring UI of install/uninstall apps.
- - Rename app name as Manager.
- - The schedule firmware update remains can be enabled if device is IFP2410.
- - Type 6 digits Pin, and retype another Pin from the first cell, only the character in the first cell cannot be changed.
- - The UI of report page needs to adjust if resolution of laptop is 1366 x 768.
- - Show 'Standby' on power off button if server received standby from agent.
- - When type 6 digits Pin, the cursor will jump to next cell after clicking some functional key from keyboard.
- - UI Adjustment for IFP2410.
- - Update api and library version.
- - The system will power off directly if do auto firmware update by clicking power off button.
- - Improve start process after OTA.
- - Save UI state to start Manager with UI if necessary after OTA.
- - Create EntityService to communicate with MVBA.
- - Send 'screen on' command when pressing standby button.
- - Resize web page to fit the screen size.
V1.5.0 (2020-08-03) Features
- - Adding myViewBoard app APKs as default for install app list for all users.
- - Removing device from Manager after Factory Reset conducting.
- - Add a page to support user pairing first device.
- - Add original content resources to multimedia broadcasting.
- - Set default message type to information for broadcasting message.
- - Rename button 'Add Device' to 'Add to Group' under groups page.
- - Send standby mode back to server after shutdown command received.
- - Import hide/show SideToolBar api from SystemApi.
- - Fix the Side bar is still available for user when screen is lock down.
- - Fix side bar is gone when the system reboot under screen lock condition.
- - Fix on ViewSonic IFP30 series, cannot use remote support to control the volume of broadcasting video.
- - Add enroll success image without plus sign.
- - Schedule to check version every 3 hours.
Access online resources to learn more about myViewBoard.
Security and Policy
Find out about myViewBoard secure connections.
Follow us on social media and get notified of the latest news and updates.