Difference between revisions of "MyViewBoard Manager Release History"
|Line 5:||Line 5:|
==<span style="color:#990000;">'''NEW v1.
==<span style="color:#990000;">'''NEW v1..(2021--)'''</span>==
Revision as of 15:20, 4 August 2021
NEW v1.17.3 (2021-08-02)
- Entity admin is able to create Manager API key for any 3rd party software to call Manager APIs.
The complete API documentation is at https://oapi-doc.myviewboard.com/#myviewboard-open-api-doc .
Current available APIs are the following:
- Getting a device list
- Broadcasting a standard or urgent message
- - The user is able to change language within Manager web console.
- - During processing a batch enrollment, any invalid PIN will be ignored, and the batch enrollment will not be canceled.
- - Admin is able to assign or remove Manager Advanced licenses to or from selected devices.
- - Support allowing or forbidding users to install app from an unknown source.
- - If a device has been pre-enrolled, the user does not need to open the agent to complete the enrollment process.
- - Updated multilanguage support (Arabic, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, Russian, Swedish, Turkish, Vietnamese).
- - If there are multiple scheduled jobs, the admin will identify their result much easier in the action logs.
- - Using different text colors to remind admin that Manager Advanced subscription has less than 60 (orange color) or 30 (red color) days left.
- - Change 'Loop time' to 'Duration' and its related UI for message and multimedia broadcast. The duration format is HH:MM.
- - Support enrolling a device with its serial number.
- - Support serial number batch enrollment.
- - Support adding WPA2 Enterprise type of SSID.
- - Showing an uploading "percentage" while uploading a video, file, or app APK.
- - Adding a warning message when assigning jobs to offline devices.
- - Adding a vertical scroll bar on the device list to preserve the overall UI layout when the admin scrolls down the device list.
- - After the admin installs or uninstalls an app, the result will be notified through a notification.
- - It shows the number of devices besides each device group.
- - Add EnterpriseAgent, SureMDM Nix and RevelDigital Player into 'Curated Third Party Apps'.
- - Move 'Stop Broadcast' button next to other action buttons.
- - Admin is able to add a group of devices into a scheduled job.
- - Admin is able to add a WiFi SSID into selected devices.
- - Introduce 'Job' with an optional scheduler. Admin can create and edit jobs.
- Assign volume
- Power off
- Change input source
- Screen lock
- Screen unlock
- Screen off
- Screen on
- Update firmware
- Broadcast message
- Broadcast multimedia
- Install apps
- Send files
- Add WiFi SSID
- - The 'rename' button of a device name has been relocated next to the device name.
- - Categorize apps into three categories, 'ViewSonic Apps', 'Approved Third-Party Apps' and 'Custom Apps'.
- - Add WPS Office into 'Approved Third-Party Apps' section.
- - Support selecting all devices under an entity in 'All devices', 'Starred' and 'Group devices' pages.
- - [Bug Fix] "The Wi-Fi signal strength indicator disappears".
- - [Bug Fix] "The status of Lock/Unlock, Screen Off/On, input source and volume on the dashboard will be set to default after re-selecting the device".
- - [Bug Fix] "The value of median and average are opposite".
- - Admin is able to give an alias of an input source.
- - When admin broadcasts an urgent message, it will stop the current message and block any further message.
- - Change the import device list template file format from INI to CSV.
- - Improve the filter bar in
- - It will save every action of entity administrators into
- - Add a note field inside device information, and admin can edit the note.
- - Device's serial number and asset tag are shown in device information on Manager web console.
- - Admin can assign an asset tag into a device from Manager web console.
- - Temporarily save a multi-media file uploaded from a local drive into a folder and then after no device plays the file, the system will delete it.
- - Redesign and re-implement
- - Groups are sorted alphabetically.
- - The default sorting of devices in device list table is Recently Added.
- - Show used and total repository capacity on App, Media and File menus.
- - Support sorting by
Noteon the device list table.
- - Agent automatically closes itself after being idle for 60 seconds.
- - Add
Select Allcheck box on adding devices into a group menu.
- - Admin can enter a group which is optional during enrolling a device.
- - Admin can sort devices in device list table.
v1.9.6 (2020-12-07) Features
- - Implement pricing model of 'Manager Advanced'
- - Admin can enroll multiple devices at once by importing an .ini file.
- - Rework bar charts of device usage reports and add pie charts of device usage reports
- - Modify
Remote Commandpanel a little bit.
- - Add myViewBoard Live as one of default apps in
File repositoryhas both list view and tile view.
v1.9.1 (2020-11-02) Features
- - Entity admin is able to export device usage reports to .csv files.
- - Option with or without siren is provided for broadcasting an Urgent message.
- - Collect complete installed application list.
v1.8.3 (2020-10-02) Modifications
- - Remove the string "Emergency" and replace the flashing view with a static red color when showing an urgent message.
- - Change the y-axis unit from minutes to hours on usage reports
- - Add 'Group search' in the group section and 'Group Report' page
- - Support input source DVI-D on ViewSonic CDE4320
- - Get and show the firmware version of the devices
- - Use icon to display Wi-Fi signal
V1.7.3 (2020-09-07) Features
- - update to new Manager app icon.
- - Adding myViewBoard apps as default for install app list for all users.
- - Freeze device control panel when scrolling the page.
- - Provide quantity of device information in Entity page of Manager web console.
- - Add scroll bar to charts.
- - Refactoring UI of install/uninstall apps.
- - Rename app name as Manager.
- - The schedule firmware update remains can be enabled if device is IFP2410.
- - Type 6 digits Pin, and retype another Pin from the first cell, only the character in the first cell cannot be changed.
- - The UI of report page needs to adjust if resolution of laptop is 1366 x 768.
- - Show 'Standby' on power off button if server received standby from agent.
- - When type 6 digits Pin, the cursor will jump to next cell after clicking some functional key from keyboard.
- - UI Adjustment for IFP2410.
- - Update api and library version.
- - The system will power off directly if do auto firmware update by clicking power off button.
- - Improve start process after OTA.
- - Save UI state to start Manager with UI if necessary after OTA.
- - Create EntityService to communicate with MVBA.
- - Send 'screen on' command when pressing standby button.
- - Resize web page to fit the screen size.
V1.5.0 (2020-08-03) Features
- - Adding myViewBoard app APKs as default for install app list for all users.
- - Removing device from Manager after Factory Reset conducting.
- - Add a page to support user pairing first device.
- - Add original content resources to multimedia broadcasting.
- - Set default message type to information for broadcasting message.
- - Rename button 'Add Device' to 'Add to Group' under groups page.
- - Send standby mode back to server after shutdown command received.
- - Import hide/show SideToolBar api from SystemApi.
- - Fix the Side bar is still available for user when screen is lock down.
- - Fix side bar is gone when the system reboot under screen lock condition.
- - Fix on ViewSonic IFP30 series, cannot use remote support to control the volume of broadcasting video.
- - Add enroll success image without plus sign.
- - Schedule to check version every 3 hours.