myViewBoard Extension for Chrome
myViewBoard extension for Chrome browser lets users access many features from myviewboard.com from their Chrome or chromium-based browser. Features include:
- send and receive screens (wireless screensharing)
- Whiteboard remote control
- web marker (draw over webpages)
Download the extension from the chrome web store here: myViewBoard extension.
Install myViewBoard chrome extension
- Open Google Chrome.
- Go to myViewBoard extension chrome page, or search for myViewBoard Chrome extension.
- Click Add to Chrome.
- Click Add extension.
Icons and features
Draw over webpages
To draw over webpages in Google Chrome using the myViewBoard extension:
- Click the myViewBoard extension.
- Click the pencil icon.
- Click the pen icon to begin drawing.
- Change color by clicking the square icon, and size by dragging the slider.
- Use the eraser to remove strokes, or the trashcan to delete all.
- Click the screenshot icon to open a screenshot of the current view in a new page.
- Click the pointer to interact with the page using the normal mouse behavior.
- Hide drawn strokes by clicking the pencil icon again.
The pen marks move with page scrolling, however zooming and resizing the browser window may interfere with pen line positions on the page.