MyViewBoard Display Release History
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 11:51, 3 November 2020 by Casper.Hsieh
NEW V1.37.1 (2020-11-02)
- - Removed Display binding feature in Whiteboard for Windows
- - Updated the format of one-time password to 4-digit number
- - Released in Google Play
- - Added support for Whiteboard for Windows to cast to Display
- - Updated to the new product logo
- - Added support website link to the myViewBoard Display web browser UI
- - Implemented process to prevent multiple users from binding at the same time
- - User is now required to press the Enter key after typing the OTP to bind to myViewBoard Display app
- - When the wrong OTP is entered, the web UI will change the OTP key-in field to red to alert user
- - Show web version on upper left of screen
- - The user cannot cast out the screen to Display of IFP again if the network recovery from disconnection.
- - Display APP cannot launch on Android 10
- - Display of IFP won’t refresh back to default page of standby state if network was disconnected on sender side (Display url) during casting.
- - Cannot control the share audio volume from host device. (myViewBoard Box, Android 7.0 device)
- - If network was disconnected on sender side (myviewboard.com/display) during casting scenario, the receiver side (myViewBoard Display app) screen won’t refresh back to default page of standby state.
- - The audio remains play on IFP if clicks pause button on present window.
- - Add 64bit crosswalk library .so files, to prevent "Setting" and "Explorer" can not use after system OTA.
- - Fix the problem when OTP was set wrong on browser and same browser couldn't preset to Display app.