myViewBoard Companion App Quick Start Guide
The myViewBoard Companion App provides a means to control various actions on the canvas using a mobile phone.
Sign up for a myViewBoard account
To get the most out of myViewBoard, users need to create a complimentary myViewBoard account at http://www.myviewboard.com. Note that myViewBoard for Windows can still be used without signing in. However, some features will be unavailable.
First select myViewBoard homepage.from the top-right of the
On the next screen there are the following options to sign up:
Sign up with an existing Google, Apple or Microsoft account:
- Click one of the following:
- Sign in with Google
- Sign in with Microsoft
- Sign in with Apple
- On the next window, grant permission for myViewBoard to access the account.
Sign up using a regular email:
- On the myViewBoard sign up page, enter the following:
- Unique myViewBoard name
- Click Sign Up.
After successfully signing-up:
- An activation email will be sent to the account. Click the link in the activation email.
- After activation, sign in and set up the new myViewBoard account.
- On first sign in, myViewBoard.com prompts the user to update the user's Personal Profile and Account Name.
Download and Install
Companion App User Interface Before Sign In
Companion App Top Bar
ViewBoard Control Screen
Wireless Presentation Screen
Disclaimer: All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.