MyViewBoard Companion App Release History
NEW v2.19.4 (2021-03-08)
- - Companion App supports for Portuguese.
- - Adjust wording of emotions for myViewBoard Sens.
- - Now supports "myViewBoard Sens". The Companion app can display real time data and can be configured to vibrate to inform you of audience mood.
- - Can now view result of "Random Draw" .
- - Change the display name from myViewBoard name to user's full name in Poll/Quiz .
- - Remove an unnecessary "(?)" from guest names.
- - Show "sign up" dialog if a Google , Microsoft or Apple account is not registered with myViewBoard.
- - Now supports
Session Password. If a host enables 'Session Password', guests have to enter the password before using Throw/PopQuiz/Poll/Quiz.
- - Added a
What's New?section in the 'Info' menu.
- - When a user throws any content, the user's full name will now be shown instead of the user's myViewBoard name.
- - User is able to throw a camera image from an Android 11 device.
- - Support Russian language.
- - Added more functions to the sign in QR code reader on the main page. You can now use the QR Code reader to sign in to myViewBoard Whiteboard, activate myViewBoard Whiteboard for Android, enroll Managed agents, as well as reading standard QR Codes to open with your device's default browser.
- - Support Arabic language.
- - Notify user to update if the installed version is too old.
- - Show a countdown timer on the answer page of Poll/Quiz
- - Added support for Dutch language.
- - Taiwan MOE sign in only available for users in Taiwan
- - Support answering 'Vote' the new type of question of Poll/Quiz
- - Show error dialog if single sign-on fails
- - Language Support: Turkish.
- - Add text field clear function on Login screen.
- - Display premium features based on User's permission
- - PopQuiz: When host is offline a confirmation dialog will show "Host is not online".
Updates Q1/Q2 2020
- - ViewBoard Enrollment for admin users
- - Support for Chrome OS
- - Added support for Japanese
- - Poll/Quiz: added text count limit to the Free Response Questions response field.
- - Poll/Quiz function: Student View; students will be able to answer Poll/Quiz questions proposed by host through the mobile app.
- - Laser Stroke: disappearing highlighter function (ViewBoard Controls)
- - Language support: Danish, Italian, and Swedish.
- - "FollowMe AI" text change to FollowMe.
- - Throw: Video files will no longer be compressed.
- - Added language support for French.
- - Disabled "QR code share" and "URL" buttons when Whiteboard for Windows is in desktop mode
- - Notify users if gyroscope sensor is not available on device for Laser Pointer.
- - Throw to myViewBoard supports all available file types.
- - Added a Camera function in Throw and Present. Users can launch the camera from Companion App.
- - Added support for .pdf, .pptx, and image files types for Throw and Present.
- - Added support for Hindi language.
- - The Throw feature now checks user permissions of both sender and receiver before throwing.
- - Support for Throw and Present for edited images.
- - Error messages regarding host permission and support types in Throw.
- - Added support for inserting images onto the PopQuiz canvas.
- - Ability to layer images in PopQuiz by tapping.
- - Added language support for Tamil, Kannada, and Vietnamese.
- - Editing images in Throw is only available when a single image is selected.
- - Show a success or fail dialog for the Throw Recall request.
- - "Unsend" wording updated to "Recall"
- - Added Recall function for Throw. User can unsend/recall files they have thrown to myViewBoard.
- - Updated "Remote Control" function name to "Moderation".
- - Updated "Stream" wording to "Display".
- - Throw now allows users to select up to 10 files.
- - Added file and video upload option for Throw.
- - Added text zoom in/out limitation during image editing.
- - Added feedback when wifi is not available during sign in.
- - Page Combination for ViewBoard control and URL
- - Text in PopQuiz (and Throw) position limitation
- - Fixed issue where companion app is in logout status after editing account on myviewboard.com, but myViewBoard for Windows is logged in.
- - Fixed incorrect scrolling position of photo browser
- - Added support for text input on the PopQuiz canvas
- - Remotely initiate QR code sharing
- - Remotely opening and closing the host info panel
- - Fixed various bugs
- - Improved the smoothness of laser pointer control
- - Added phone vibration when a QR code is scanned
- - Fixed various bugs
- - Added ability to "Throw" images and videos shared by other apps on iOS
- - Fixed critical issue related to iOS keyboard lag