myViewBoard Companion App
The myViewBoard Companion App provides a means to control various actions on the canvas using a mobile phone.
Download and Installation
To install the app via the app store of your mobile device:
- Go to the Google Play or Apple store app on your mobile device.
- Search for the myViewBoard Companion app.
- Click Install.
Alternatively, you can use the following links to install myViewBoard Companion app:
- Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.viewsonic.myviewboard
- Apple Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/myviewboard/id1321808551
The myViewBoard.com web site also provides links to download the myViewBoard Companion app:
- Go to http://myViewBoard.com.
- Click Downloads.
- Depending on your device, click Companion on Google play or Companion on Apple Store link.
- Using a QR code reader app, take a picture of the QR code to get the download link.
- Open the download link to go to the correct download page of your device's app store.
- Click Install, and wait for the installation to complete.
For more information, see Download.
Companion App User Interface
After installation, tap on the myViewBoard Companion app icon. The myViewBoard Companion app displays the following interface:
Note that the black icon (pen on board) only appears for admin entity accounts.
These options provide access to features related to interaction with other myViewBoard sessions. This is the default screen displayed when opening the companion app.
These options are for managing ongoing myViewBoard cast sessions.
These options are for configuring myViewBoard settings.
This tab contains the following settings:
|Auto log out time||How long before the session automatically logs out|
|Show time||Display the current time on the canvas of the current session|
|Show grid||Display a grid as the canvas background of the current session|
|Show watermark||Display a |
|Always enable casting||Casting for the logged in account is automatically enabled for every session.|
To configure more options, go to the FollowMe page on the myViewBoard.com web site.