myViewBoard Companion App
The myViewBoard Companion App provides a means to control various actions on the canvas using a mobile phone.
Download and Installation
Before installation, verify that the device meets the following requirements:
- The device is running Android 5.0 (Lollipop) or higher. For optimal performance, Android 7.0 (Nougat) is recommended.
- There is no restriction on screen size. However, a resolution of 1080p or higher is recommended for optimal experience.
To install the app via the Google Play store:
- Go to the Google Play store.
- Search for the myViewBoard Companion app.
- Click Install.
Alternatively, you can use the following link to install myViewBoard for Android:
If the device does not have Google Play store:
- Go to http://myViewBoard.com
- Click Downloads.
- Click Companion on Google play Download.
- Using a QR code reader app, take a picture of the QR code to get the download link.
- Open the download link to start downloading the apk.
- After the download is complete, click the apk file to start installation.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
For more information, see Download.
Companion App User Interface
After installation, tap on the myViewBoard Companion app icon. The myViewBoard Companion app displays the following interface:
These options provide access to features related to interaction with other myViewBoard sessions. This is the default screen displayed when opening the companion app.
These options are for managing ongoing myViewBoard cast sessions.
These options are for configuring myViewBoard settings.
This tab contains the following settings:
|Auto log out time||How long before the session automatically logs out|
|Show time||Display the current time on the canvas of the current session|
|Show grid||Display a grid as the canvas background of the current session|
|Show watermark||Display a |
|Always enable casting||Casting for the logged in account is automatically enabled for every session.|
To configure more options, go to the FollowMe page on the myViewBoard.com web site.