This is the approved revision of this page, as well as being the most recent.Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
- Cast - Click to activate the Casting module.
B. Screen Recorder
- Full-Screen Capture - Capture the entre screen.
- Free-Hand Capture - Draw an outline around the image to capture.
- Area Capture - Highlight the area you would like to capture.
- Screen Recording - Record activity (touch + voice) on the panel.
C. File Management
- New - Start a new file.
- Open - Open a previously saved vBoard file.
- Save - Click to save the file after you have made changes.
- Save As - Choose the file name and where to save the file.
- Export - Export the file as a PNG, JPEG, PDF, PPTX, and IWB.
- Print - Send the file to a printer.
- Share via QR Code - Share the MyViewBoard session as a PDF file.
D. Magic Box
- Local Resources - Access files that are on your local storage.
- Add Resources - Access your online resources.
- Post-Its - Add Post-Its that reveal additional info when selected.
- YouTube Search - Find videos to add to your Board.
- Photo Search - Find images that are copyright free.
- Tools - Add your favorite tools like the calculator and spotlight.
- Online Widgets - Add widgets into your Board.
- Camera - Open a camera attached to the computer.
- Throw Tool - Import resources from Throw here.
- MyViewBoard PopQuiz - Click to preview PopQuiz responses.
- Marker - Customize the line thickness and opacity and start writing.
- Pen Brush - Add a calligraphy flare to your writing with this pen.
- Highlighter - Highlight over text or objects.
- Laser Pen - Use to focus attention to an area of the canvas.
- AI Pen - Artificial intelligence predicts what you are trying to draw.
- Shape Pen - Use to stamp shapes. Customizable with your own images.
- Magic Line Pen - Use this pen to color in a pattern.
- Eraser - Use to manually erase handwriting from the canvas.
- Free Hand Delete - Lasso all the items to remove.
- Clear All- Removes all content from canvas except backgrounds.
G. Shape and Line
- 2D Shapes - Insert a 2D shape. Drag out to increase size.
- 3D Shapes - Choose from an array of 3D shapes to draw.
- Lines & Connectors - Draw lines or use connectors to link shapes.
- Table - Select the number of table cells to insert. Drag to adjust size.
H. Text Editor
- Format text - Common options for formatting text.
- Immersive Reader - Launch the Immersive Reader to read text.
- Text-to-speech - Read the selected text using the system voice.
- Text-to-speech options - Configure the text-to-speech feature.