MyViewBoard.com Release History
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 11:05, 18 January 2021 by Marina.Maternovskaya
- - Supported Entity Bookmarks. Entity admins can create a set of bookmarks for their entities. All instances and users belong to the entity can see these bookmarks in embedded browsers.
- - Supported to disable embedded browser in instances
- - Added support for new language - Portuguese
- - Changed the default value of auto sign-out time from
Defined by Userfor instances. It prevents overwriting users' auto sign-out time setting by default.
- - Use system browser to do SSO in Whiteboard for Windows and Whiteboard for Android
- - When a user opens myviewboard.com in several web pages and signs out from one of them, execute sign-out in all other pages automatically.
- - Allow users join Poll/Quiz with identical names
- - New feature: Session Password in myViewBoard ecosystem. A user can choose to turn on the function and then a session password will be generated every time when the user opens Whiteboard for Windows, Whiteboard for Android, or Classroom. Any other user who wants to interact with the Whiteboard will need to provide the session password first.
- - Added support for new language - Arabic
- - Updated the UI of download page
- - Renamed
- - Removed the checkboxes of "Apply Font Setting to Instance" and "Apply Pen Setting to Instance" in FollowMe, so these two settings would always be applied after users click
- - Allowed duplicated file names in the picture library of instance screen saver
- - Supported Select All function in instance management
- - Added a new download link - Display for Windows
- - Updated the default auto sign-out time in instance template from
- - Added a search bar in MSP invitation list
- - Added a notification control option for Entity owner to decide to receive instance registration emails or not.
- - In Multiple Choice of Pop/Quiz , clicking a number key can select or unselect a choice.
- - Updated the UI/UX in Software Instances section to be more user-friendly
- - Supported multilingual characters in user's name
- - Added support for the Managed Service Provider (MSP) feature. ViewSonic can certify a myViewBoard account. After certification, the myViewBoard account then qualifies to be assigned into other entities as an admin.
- - Added support for new language - Russian
- - The "Join a session" icon now links to Classroom instead of Whiteboard
- - Added the Manager tile in home page
- - Updated to new product logos and names
- - Updated myViewBoard Entity On-Boarding Manual in Entity Management
- - Binding Google Classroom also binds Google Drive automatically
- - Added Download to the floating menu and web page footer
- - Simplified the language selector to a globe icon
- - Added prompts for the hotkeys of Poll/Quiz in myViewBoard portal
- - After importing users via CSV, included the number of users imported in the success message
- - Apple ID sign-in support
- - SCIM for Azure AD support
- - FollowMe option to allow non-signed-in users to access the user's myViewBoard portal
- - Hotkeys support for Poll/Quiz in myViewBoard portal
- - Added support for new language - Dutch
- - Renamed "Device Management" to "Manager"
- - Binding Google Classroom also binds Google Drive at the same time.
- - Added tooltips for Pop/Quiz in myViewBoard portal
- - Support two-factor authentication
- - Renamed "Public Portal" as "myViewBoard Portal"
- - Added header and footer in myViewBoard Portal page and support multi-language
Releases Q1/Q2 2020
- - Added support for Italian and Vietnamese languages
- - Added reCAPTCHA v3 verification to enhance account security
- - Added instructions for myViewBoard Activator in Entity Management. myViewBoard Activator is an Android App that activates myViewBoard for Android through the Google Admin Console.
- - Moved Last sign-in history into the Account Security section
- - Removed Google Calendar integration
- - Show English wordings in the UI when there is no equivalent translation in the selected language
- - Show a confirmation dialog before disabling any cloud service for an entity
- - Support new entity type (sub-entity) for the schools under one district
- - Support auto sign-out for myviewboard.com website
- - Modify "Join a myViewBoard session" icon to join myViewBoard instead of Virtual Classroom
- - Move language selection to the upper-right corner to be found easier
- - Use browser language as default language and remember what users select in the browser
- - All users in the Basic plan are automatically upgraded to Premium plan. This applies to both existing and new Basic users.
- - The Download icon on the landing page has been moved into the Resource menu.
- - When editing a Pop Quiz answer in the public portal, users no longer need to click the Text icon every time they need to add new text. The setting remains Active until another tool is selected.
- - Added Entity dashboard for entity admins
- - Added support for Hindi and Kannada languages
- - Updated wording "Host Management" to "Instance Management"
- - Removed the "Entity Agent" feature
- - Added download link for the "MSI without .NET Framework" package
- - Enhanced Last sign-in history for improved readability
- - Added an 'Email Notification' page to subscribe/unsubscribe to emails about the latest news
- - Changing the password now requires users to input the current password
- - Added Entity Agent feature which allows entities to add distributors or resellers as IT administrators
- - Added Recall function for the Throw feature to enable users to recall files already thrown to the host
- - The myViewBoard default theme now includes options to change the default Background, as well as upload Magic Line Pen and Shape Pen images to the user's cloud storage
- - Updated the homepage design of the Embed browser to make it easier to find resources
- - Added a new entity feature that allows entity administrators to permit or forbid users from signing in to selected entity instances
- - Added a new entity feature that allows entity administrators to decide which cloud services are available to the entities
- - Users are now required to use one Google account for all Google service integrations.
- - A subdomain can be added into an entity without domain verification.
- - Send email notifications to the users who are added into an entity by CSV import
- - Improved header rwd layout
- - Fixed various bugs
- - Limited the file size of an uploaded file down to 5MB on entity subscription requirement
- - Modified the landing site header
- - Modified the UI of the Sign In Questionaire
- - Fixed various bugs
- - Changed the UI layout of the cloud service binding section
- - Updated the address of the entity request form universal format
- - Fixed various bugs
- - New sign up process will prompt for some basic user information
- - New entity request user flow for Sales
- - Changed the onboarding form validate criteria
- - Remove Zoom account binding temporarily
- - Working on modification of coupon activation and entity onboarding flow to create subscription