Magic Box Web Page
Embedding a web page on the canvas
To access web pages, find the web page icon in the Magic Box .
Adding a web page to your canvas
- Open Magic Box from the main toolbar.
- Click/tap the Magic Box Web Page button .
- Search for a web page by entering a valid URL.
- Either a thumbnail or a preview of the web page should appear in the Preview area.
- Click , and the thumbnail/web page will be added to your canvas.
Bookmarking a web page
- Follow the same steps to search for a web page with a valid URL outlined above.
- Click .
- Click . You should see a preview of your bookmarked web page within the bookmarks list.
- From the Bookmarks list, drag and drop your desired web page onto the canvas.
Presenting a web page during a lesson
Once the web page is embedded, the host must enter presentation mode to make use of it.
- Adjust the size of the thumbnail/page preview while in prepare mode.
- When ready, click the presentation button .
- The embedded web page can now be interacted with:
- Interactive web page: The teacher and student1 can navigate the web page just as they would when navigating the web on any other browser. However, no URL bar is available. Navigation is only possible within the website.
- External link: Simply click the external link thumbnail, and the web page will open in a new tab.
1To permit students to participate in navigating a web page, their edit permissions must be enabled via the Dashboard.