Magic Box YouTube
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 16:46, 4 November 2019 by Admin (Created page with "The YouTube tool allows searching YouTube for related videos using keywords. ==Behavior== * Type a keyword into the search box (preferably the name of the video). * Review...")
The YouTube tool allows searching YouTube for related videos using keywords.
- Type a keyword into the search box (preferably the name of the video).
- Review the search results. To preview the video before selecting, click the video to play it directly in the search results window.
- Double-click a video from the search results, or drag the video out to the canvas. Videos are added in a window, which can be resized or displayed full screen.
Saving the canvas also saves the video with the canvas.
Alternatively, you can also do the following:
- You can also insert education videos from Boclips via the myViewBoard Clips feature. For more details, see myViewBoard Clips.
- Use the Embedded browser to access http://youtube.com and perform a video search. On the search results, click and drag the video title onto the canvas. The video displays in a floating frame.