Magic Box XY Graph
This is the approved revision of this page, as well as being the most recent.
open the XY Graph
- On the main toolbar, click the Magic Box icon.
- In the Magic Box window, click the Tools icon.
- Double-click or drag the XY graph icon from the list of icons to add to the canvas.
Use the XY Graph to plot values on the X and Y (horizontal and vertical) axes.
- Click the grid to toggle grid diplay.
- Click the numbers to toggle axis numbers.
- Click the pen icon to start drawing on the axis.
- Click the pen icon again to toggle eraser mode. Click a line to erase.
Draw straight or freehand lines on the XY graph.
Change the graph scale, grid, and extend axes.