The Throw Tool allows others to send images, videos, documents, or links from their devices to a Whiteboard session.
The Whiteboard host must be signed in to a myViewBoard account to use this feature, and must also provide the myViewBoard Name of the session to be used.
Participants must perform the following steps to throw:
- Go to www.myViewBoard.com.
Users are not required to sign in to access the feature.
- Click the Throw to Whiteboard icon.
- Provide the following information:
- Participant's name
- Whiteboard host name
- Select an image or video from their device.
- Click Throw.
If Whiteboard participants are currently signed in to the myViewBoard website, their name will be used automatically.
After the participants finish throwing, the Whiteboard host performs the following:
Click the notification bell in the top right of the screen to view the number of successful throws. To access the "thrown" content:
- Click on the paper airplane icon in the Magic Box.
- Click one of the notifications. Once the Throw window is open, double click an image, or drag it onto the canvas.
- All objects received in a "throw" session are saved in a folder in the Cloud. On the connected Cloud storage account, go to the myViewBoard folder and locate the "Throw" folder.