Difference between revisions of "Magic Box 3D Dice"
(Created page with "The 3D Dice is one of the tools available from the Magic Box. By default, the 3D Dice displays a random number from a 1-6 when clicked. ==Launching the 3D Dice == To a...")
Revision as of 10:47, 11 November 2019
The 3D Dice is one of the tools available from the Magic Box. By default, the 3D Dice displays a random number from a 1-6 when clicked.
Launching the 3D Dice
To access this tool, perform the following:
- On the main toolbar, click the Magic Box icon.
- On the Magic Box toolbar, click the Tools icon.
- Double-click or drag the 3D Dice icon from the list of icons.
- The tool is inserted on the canvas.
To customize the appearance of the #D Dice:
- Click to change the color of the dice.
- Click the and buttons to change the number of dice on the board.
To customize the choices that appear on the faces of the dice:
- To show numbers, click the Dice icon
- To show letters, click the A icon. Double-click the letters to add your own text!
- To show images, click the wrench icon, then drag an image from the canvas into the box.