In myViewBoard Classroom, Ladder Shuffle provides a fun way to assign tasks for your students. Ladder Shuffle makes it easier for the teachers to figure out who should be responsible for a specific task. Select the students or huddles randomly, assign the tasks, and bring enthusiasm to the class.
What are the benefits of Ladder Shuffle?
- Fair: Let the system distribute the tasks, no human error is possible.
- Fast: Prepare Ladder Shuffle before the class and enable instant draw in the class.
- Fresh: Use a new method to engage your students. Bring more engagement to all.
- Free: Apply Ladder shuffle in multiple scenarios to create surprises and interactivity.
- Friendly: The interface is easy to understand. Intuitive design makes all sessions more efficient.
Prepare your ladder shuffle
Follow the steps to properly set up your Ladder Shuffle.
- Open magic box and select Ladder Shuffle.
- Choose from: In Ladder Shuffle, candidates can be huddle or student.
- Lines: The number of lines stands for the number of end options. It is possible to have more options than the current number of candidates. The maximum number of line is 10, minimum is 2.
- Start from line: Decide the position of the starting point. ("1" is the leftmost point, "2" is next to it, and so forth.)
Edit on the canvas
Add the ladder as an object to the canvas.
- Click selection and select the Ladder Shuffle you added previously.
- Perform delete, duplicate, copy, lock, and fit screen to the ladder object.
Interact with students
- Click random to distribute students/huddles. (Noted that when you click random, you change the order of all stairs well.)
- Add more stairs by directly clicking on the specific ladder.
- Click Start to activate the game.
- strikes the different stairs of multiple ladders to pick up a final random result.
- If you want to readjust the candidates and stairs, simply click random again.
(Reminder: For readjusting the starting point, you can only open and reset a new Ladder Shuffle.)
- Students can participate and see the whole process simultaneously.
Noted that interacting is only available in Presentation Mode.