With Ladder Shuffle, you can develop accountability in your students. Ladder Shuffle is a fun way to engage in the learning process. Select the students or huddles randomly, assign the tasks, and bring enthusiasm to the class.
Follow the steps to properly set up your Ladder Shuffle.
- Open magic box and select Ladder Shuffle.
- Choose from: In Ladder Shuffle, candidates can be huddle or student.
- Lines: Set the number of lines (2-10 lines).
- Start from line: Decide the position of the starting point. ("1" is the leftmost point, "2" is next to it, and so forth.)
The ladder is added as an object to the canvas. Use selection and perform delete, duplicate, copy, lock, and fit screen to the ladder object.
- Click random to distribute students/huddles. (Noted that when you click random, you change the order of all stairs well.)
- Add more stairs by directly clicking on the specific ladder.
- Click Start to activate the game.
- strikes the different stairs of multiple ladders to pick up a final random result.
- If you want to readjust the candidates and stairs, simply click random again.