Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 11:46, 6 October 2021 by Benson.Lin (talk | contribs)
In myViewBoard Classroom, Ladder shuffle provides educators an interesting way to randomly select a student/huddle.
Follow the steps to properly set up your Ladder Shuffle.
- Open Magic_box and select Ladder Shuffle.
- Choose from: In Ladder Shuffle, One unit of candidate can be a huddle or a student.
- Lines: Set the number of lines (2-10 lines).
- Start from line: Decide the position of the starting point. ("1" is the leftmost point, "2" is next to it, and so forth.)
The ladder is added as an object to the canvas. Use selection and perform delete, duplicate, copy, lock, and fit screen to the ladder object.
- Click to distribute students/huddles. (Noted that when is clicked, the order of all stairs will be changed as well.)
- Add more stairs by directly clicking on the specific ladder.
- Click Start to activate the game.
- strikes the different stairs of multiple ladders to pick up a final random result.
- If you want to readjust the candidates and stairs, simply click again.
Access online resources to learn more about myViewBoard.
Security and Policy
Find out about myViewBoard secure connections.
Follow us on social media and get notified of the latest news and updates.