In myViewBoard Classroom, Ladder shuffle provides a fun way to assign tasks for your students. Ladder shuffle makes it easier for the teachers to figure out who should be responsible for a specific task. In short, select the students or huddles randomly, assign the tasks, and bring enthusiasm to the class.
Benefits of ladder shuffle
- Fair: Let the system distribute the tasks, no human error is possible.
- Fast: Prepare ladder shuffle before the class and bring liveliness to the class.
- Fresh: Use a new method to engage your students. Bring more engagement to all.
- Free: Apply ladder shuffle in multiple scenarios to create surprises and interactivity.
- Friendly: The interface and design make all sessions more intuitive and efficient.
Prepare your ladder shuffle
Follow the steps to properly set up your ladder shuffle.
- Open magic box and select ladder shuffle.
- Choose from: In ladder shuffle, candidates can be huddles or students.
- Lines: The number of lines stands for the number of end options. It is possible to have more options than the current number of candidates. The maxinum and minimum number of lines is 10 and 2 respectively. Consequently, the limit of the Outcome boxes is 10 as well.
- Start from line: Decide the position of the starting point. ("1" is the leftmost point, "2" is next to it, and so forth.)
- Select the ladder shuffle to access the adorning menu – Delete, Duplicate, Copy, Lock, and Restore to original size / Fit size.
Interact with students
- Here are two ways to allocate students/huddles:
- When a new student joins the classroom, the student/huddle name will appear above the Random icon.
- The Presentation mode allows you to add more stairs by clicking on a specific ladder.
- Click Start to activate the game.
- strikes the different stairs of multiple ladders to pick up a final random result.
- If you want to readjust the position of outcome boxes and stairs, simply click random again.
(Reminder: Resetting the starting point is not possible in the same ladder shuffle game. Therefore, you need to open the ladder shuffle feature again from the Magic Box in a new page to have a new starting point. The previous ladder shuffle game will exist until you UNDO it.)
- Students can participate and see the whole process simultaneously.
Note that interaction is only possible in the Presentation Mode.